Sell runes function?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eternal1

22-08-2010

Ok i know this isnt item nor it is champion but.... i allways buy some rune 10x or something and then just waste my IP cuz i cant put it anywhere else... for example today... instead of buying 9 crit chance marks i bought 10 :S and now i got nothing to do with it... my suggestion is make a function to sell runes even if the get back price would be low... for example 1/4 of the price u payd atleast... still not as bad as completely wasting ur IP for useless rune

xMLG360N0SC0P3Zx

22-08-2010

That's what the Rune Combiner is for.
I don't think this function will be implented for a long time.

eternal1

23-08-2010

lol rune combiner is epic waste... 2 runes for 1 rune that is absolutely random... = fail? seriously sell would be rlly nice

CaptOrgasm0

23-08-2010

or even sell the champion if you dont like it or smthing and runes..yee.. at least 70% to get returned ip would be nice.. but again.. you can always buy ip .which in fact isnt even that much expensive

eternal1

24-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptOrgasm0 View Post
or even sell the champion if you dont like it or smthing and runes..yee.. at least 70% to get returned ip would be nice.. but again.. you can always buy ip .which in fact isnt even that much expensive
blah even 25% would be enough for me but now its just a waste

buy ip? o.0 how u do that? u can only buy RP?

CosmicGate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-08-2010

Selling runes? Me agrees. Old runes are just plain useless. Combine them into another random useless rune? Meeeh!

Trelaras09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-08-2010

I agree!Rune combiner is fail and i like the idea of selling runes!i have so many useless runes and i want some ip for them!

zehawk

29-08-2010

+1 on selling runes

Shardek

30-11-2010

+1! We have somes runes that can't be used, and it's money wasted.

TajCrnjaZ

Recruiter

01-12-2010

+1

(or at least let us buy lower lvl runes, so we can combine them, now i have 4 diferent lvl 1 runes, and i need one more to combine... but i cant sell and i cant buy... :|)