Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.86

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragz007

06-01-2010

nice patch ecept 2 champs people most complain about got buffed oO still always happy to see gp buff :*

dogie

Recruiter

06-01-2010

WHY BUFF TITCH *cries* Any idea how much the new items cost?

MetalFox

06-01-2010

Twitch

* Ambush stealth is now removed when you actually attack, rather than when you begin your attack animation.

this should be for evelyn too..

And you need to consider on having timers on wards(like dota) because we cant see when they will dissapear

TriLogic

06-01-2010

@Tecumseh You have any idea why Shaco's stealth wasnt fixed with the others?

phaetron

06-01-2010

good work but still didnt nerfed jax

i want old udyr or still phoenix every 3th attack please

WheelR

06-01-2010

Oh my.. Tryndamere finally capable of surviving 5 seconds longer! Still a lot of people are gonna waste a 5th team spot with him.

Like others.. i dont get the teemo buff.. nor janna.. They never lacked something..

Could you guys invent something that not a single Master Yi ever plays AP build again? If i want someone in my team that has only one useable ability then i rather have Ashe.

PEDO Kiru

Recruiter

06-01-2010

Malzahar is 6300... seriously? i know he's powerfull but it's kind of hard to keep up with the champions this price XD I mean i DID just bought Kennen (that a few games with him i started hating ALOT until i found out he's meant for 3v3 and kicks ass 3v3 xD) but i mean like 6300? ****... also i smell teemo opness and jax too atm o.o and gangplank is a bit nerfed don't you guys think?

PEDO Kiru

Recruiter

06-01-2010

Quote:
MetalFox:
Twitch

* Ambush stealth is now removed when you actually attack, rather than when you begin your attack animation.

this should be for evelyn too..

I'm pretty sure evelyn doesn't need that her attacks/attacks animation is pretty fast lol

Tsuku

06-01-2010

how are we supposed to kill tryndmere now ? , now he can get @ least a double kill before he can spin and recover health with his critical passive , and ofc no way to kill him with his critical OPness

HellPet

06-01-2010

D*mn, I don't like the Zilean AP changes. :P