Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.86

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roanp

Recruiter

06-04-2010

Nice patch! Nice items! Though, why the Soraka debuff? In my opinion, Soraka should be buffed. She's a weak support imo. Zilean, Taric or Janna are as a support much better. Sure, after a few items she's really good. But she can't farm ****. There is some synergy with AoE champions, which makes Starfall gives you some nice gold, but then again, you need a willing lanepartner for this. And we all want gold.

W0oty

06-07-2010

Twitch
Ambush stealth is now removed when you actually attack, rather than when you begin your attack animation.

do the same to Evelynn plz.... wth

Seperator

06-07-2010

since the patch or whatever that was i loose all the time! I hate it. Everything changed for me. I think ill quiting this game forever. I dont understand what they did and why everything is that horrable now. Nice work riot ....

MrClean

06-10-2010

NICE PATCH!! Thaks for the huge work

matthiasmvideos

06-11-2010

you defenetly should not take out the stacking debuff that spell flux does, that makes ryze a lot more boring to play, go down from 12 to 11 but dont make it unstackable ...

EchoMonster

02-10-2013

Nice Patch

Regulars

Recruiter

01-13-2015

Great news :3