Leona runes and item build theorycrafting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-07-2011

How would you build her after seeing the stream?

My Runes:
3x HP/5 Quints
9x Magic Pen Marks
9x Flat Armor Seals
9x MR per Level Glyph

My Items:
Mercury Treats or Ninja Tabi (High AS/AD = Ninja Tabi) (High CC/AP = Treats)
Shurelya's Reverie (Pretty decent item for low gold)
Lichbane (Shen turned lately into Lichbane when you have more AP then AD)
Zhonya's Hourglass (Great for turn on when you get focused while initiate!)
Banshee's Veil (HP/MP/MR + Spell Resist)
Rylai's Crystal Scepter (great synergy with ultimate)

Makes you a bit tanky, actually slows your enemies even more with ultimate, and you should do a lot of dmg when AP Ratio's are quite acceptable!

Hawker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-07-2011

PuSh~

hoizi35

06-07-2011

Quite a good looking build. But, Leona is supposed to be full time tank, sure you can get some AP while at it, but this may be too much. Maybe another tank item instead of Rylai... This build requires loads of farm though, something Leona might not be getting.

Sir Carry Alot

06-07-2011

i think maybe quints : 3x hp flat, marks : magic pen or flat armor, seals :mana reg per lvl or flat armor , glyphs : mr per lvl or flat or cdr flat or per lvl - Item Build : First Item - regrowth pendant or dorans shield . Second Item : Philosopher stone or heart of gold for some gold regen . Third Item : Mercury Treads Or Ninja Tabi. fourth item : phage or sheen , built to a Trinity force or u take an frozen mallet. fifth item: Now u should look at your team and see what u need ill say some items : force of nature,sunfire,warmogs,banshees,randuins so u get more tanky. sixth item : atmas impaler would i prefer its really good on tanks make u do some more dmg with crit and helps u do some more in teamfight than just tank . Sell philostone/heart of gold/dorans shield and get a tanky item with HEALTH so u get more dmg with ur atmas impaler. Thats in my opinion but dunno what u think.

hoizi35

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nussen23 View Post
i think maybe quints : 3x hp flat, marks : magic pen or flat armor, seals :mana reg per lvl or flat armor , glyphs : mr per lvl or flat or cdr flat or per lvl - Item Build : First Item - regrowth pendant or dorans shield . Second Item : Philosopher stone or heart of gold for some gold regen . Third Item : Mercury Treads Or Ninja Tabi. fourth item : phage or sheen , built to a Trinity force or u take an frozen mallet. fifth item: Now u should look at your team and see what u need ill say some items : force of nature,sunfire,warmogs,banshees,randuins so u get more tanky. sixth item : atmas impaler would i prefer its really good on tanks make u do some more dmg with crit and helps u do some more in teamfight than just tank . Sell philostone/heart of gold/dorans shield and get a tanky item with HEALTH so u get more dmg with ur atmas impaler. Thats in my opinion but dunno what u think.
She seems to only scale with AP, therefore both Atma and Triforce are a major waste of gold. She's not a new Irelia.

FORkPOKeR

06-07-2011

(offtankish items you could consider, abyssal scepter, rylai's crystal scepter, lichbane (insted of trinity force),sorc shooes (could be done would prolly not be the best choise) , zhonyas hourglas (would be tremendous if you would go ap aswell).

i would prolly do Leona as solo top with philo stone nd heart of gold as soon as possible u could prolly pick up ageis of legion but i would prolly rush mercthreeds after that (or ninja tabi) then sheen (to have that good gank and harrass/burst capabillity). after that some tanky items ( i think that frozen heart would b good on her).

shes also a potensial ganker so more cc is nessesary.

i see her as a combination of poppy, sion, and the skillshoot looks a bit like jarvan (last minute edit)
i use alot of () srry :P thats @least what i think about her items

Hawker

Recruiter

06-07-2011

She's a mix of Jarvan IV and Sion it seems like.
AP Tanky DPS. Wounder if she will be able to jungle well :3!

hoizi35

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentDecay View Post
She's a mix of Jarvan IV and Sion it seems like.
AP Tanky DPS. Wounder if she will be able to jungle well :3!
Any champ with a decent amount of HP can jungle, don't think it will be any different with her. She has a good skill set for ganks too, even better than Amumu, at least on paper.

Infernò

06-07-2011

Sorcerer's Shoes
Warmog's Armor
Zhonya's Hourglass
Abyssal Scepter

and then Randuin's Omen or Banshee's Veil

Hawker

Recruiter

06-07-2011

PuSh~