Hidden ELO??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ontsomfan

06-07-2011

Im lvl 24 and got ~145 wins and 130 looses atm. At most i had a 30+ diffrence when i was level 22-23. But its going all down from now..

All of a sudden Im starting to get really noobish groups in 5vs5 in my team. The game is teaming me with lvl 6-15 summoners, with very bad win/loose ratio.. its like ppl on lvl 15 with 10 wins sometimes, lvl 6 summoners with 3 wins and so on.

Im not say I dont make misstakes, but most of these summoners make stupid misstakes, their positioning is most of the time wrong, which kills then.

Whats up with the hidden ELO? is it draging me down? is it impossible to have a high win/loose rartio?

xSio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-07-2011

No. Its not impossible.
And elo does not drag you down.

Ontsomfan

06-07-2011

But it does drag me to players with negative win/loose ratio?

xSio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-07-2011

Bcs they have the same elo you do.

Raow

06-07-2011

if you start the game and have a lucky win streak youll get matched vs harder opponents very quickly to reduce the effectivness of smurfs(alts of lvl 30 players who want to stomp noobs). once you hit lvl 30 and keep up a positive win loss ratio you wont be matched with low level players anymore. however if you queue with a new player the matchmaking system will match you with players in between your elo values which often results in getting enemys thet are too hard for the newbie and allies who have no experience/skill from your point of view.