pmb.exe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murdock2

18-08-2010

Hello
Downloaded from the official European client-site, charges the customer at the end of this error pops up. Turned off firewall, antivirus uninstalled, downloaded the drivers for your graphics card, direx'a everything according to the guides and an error still persists, and it looks like:

" Your system i currentlu not allowing access to our servers.Check your firewall and/or security software settings to allow PMB.exe to run. Visit the Help page or contact us at downloader@pandonetworks.com for further assistance"

pbVeteran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

19-08-2010

What Windows are you using ?

Did you check your Windows Firewall [In Vista and 7 there is almost imposible to fully disable bulit in firewall]

In Windows Vista/7 you need to run it as administrator.
If you do not have full acces acount ask computer owner.

Murdock2

19-08-2010

i have windows xp

Richard grey

28-05-2011

Hello
Thing is, i've got the same problem, could anyone tell me what to do about it?

Richard grey

28-05-2011

While downloading the game an error occurred, saying that PMB is not a Windows NT image file, later on it wants me to shut firewarls e.t.c. because he cannot connect to the server, although I am sure that all of this is disabled. My OS is Windows XP.

3Agenti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-04-2012

Hello
Downloaded from the official European client-site, charges the customer at the end of this error pops up. Turned off firewall, antivirus uninstalled, downloaded the drivers for your graphics card, direx'a everything according to the guides and an error still persists, and it looks like:

" Your system i currentlu not allowing access to our servers.Check your firewall and/or security software settings to allow PMB.exe to run. Visit the Help page or contact us at downloader@pandonetworks.com for further assistance"

Same Problem Someone Can Help As?"