Game crashes after champion select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shemaforash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

17-08-2010

As stated above, my LoL keeps crashing after champion select, just before the moment I should be seeing loading screen with allied and enemy champions. I see only black screen and get some unknown error, error window always dissappears too fast for me to read. Then client loads back, with [skip to stats] button, when I click it I get to main menu of my client. If I try to reconnect I get the same error again.

I was able to play perfectly fine up to Friday, had 3-4 matches after the patch. Those errors started bouncing on Saturday evening. Tried downloading and installing newest DirectX as read somewhere in the forums, but it says my DX is up to date.

I'm using Acer 5820TG notebook with Win7 64bit onboard.
Core i3 330M
Radeon 5650
3GB RAM.

Conflixx

17-08-2010

You got DirectX 11 huh? Try downgrading to DirectX9.

Shemaforash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

17-08-2010

Isn't DirectX 9 implemented in 11?

Shemaforash

Recruiter

18-08-2010

Bumping, still didn't get it to work, even system recovery didn't help :/

Acidborne

19-08-2010

I was getting an error similar to this not too long ago.

After champion select, instead of the game loading an error message popped up saying “the launcher has experienced and error.”

What solved this for me was to download and install Directx 9, and .NET framework 3.5.

Do some searching and find out if your current version of Directx includes 9 or not, and then do the same with your .NET framework.

You could also try making sure your adobe air is up to date.

Shemaforash

Recruiter

19-08-2010

Tried all of that, didn't help. Thx for input though.

I just don't get it, how come the game became unplayable within a day :/

Shemaforash

Recruiter

19-08-2010

Desperate bump

Tsenatril

20-08-2010

I bump u back - HELP US!

Conflixx

20-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemaforash View Post
Tried all of that, didn't help. Thx for input though.

I just don't get it, how come the game became unplayable within a day :/
Just from 1 day to the other one without updates or whatever you couldn't play League Of Legends?

Shemaforash

Recruiter

21-08-2010

Yeah, that's why I can't figure it out. Friday I played few games, and BAM, on Saturday it started crashing ;/ Also checked for viruses etc, didn't find a thing.