Is it me or is League of Legends getting boring?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timbax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-08-2010

Hi,

I don't know about you guys/gales but i am getting kinda bored playing League Of Legends because it is also the same. The only thing that is new, is the Champs. I think you guys should think of something new now instead of Champs the whole time. Like new Maps or tourments ONLINE and not in a Country where like the most of us can't go to because its to far away.

But i'd rather like to see some new maps, because the maps now are getting really bored, i dont even play 3on3 anymore because its just so bored. We need new maps....New Bosses ingame because Baron is sooo easy to kill. Maybe New buffs from the monsters.....

Thats what i just wanted to say. I dont know about you guys but for me it is really bored lately because it is always the same.

(Sorry for my english i come from Germany)

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-08-2010

You're saying LoL is starting to get boring and asking for maps when...

1) Riot have stated numerous times they're in development of a new map (and there's also a map thread made every day)
2) You're a Junior Member, and judging by the post you're fairly new...

That's slightly weird. Nothings ever the same in LoL and I've done over 2,000 total matches now, still not bored.

Ps. If everything feels the same, then play more champions.

Rhoda Issa

13-08-2010

With a new map (Riot is working on a 5vs5 map right now) also new jungle creatures come. Twisted Treeline has different jungle creeps than Summoner's Rift with different buffs. I expect the new map to have a new boss creep as well as some other new buffs to play with.

There has been no ETA on the new map, since Riot doesn't give any ETAs.

Jimmu

14-08-2010

I bet you would be terribad chess player

Iveck

14-08-2010

would a extra map not split up the player base?
I mostly play TT, but after some time it does get bored, so I just started playing SR.
I must say, TT does give a different gameplay with some champs.
or with other words, every battle I did in TT I can try again in SR.

but the best solution will alway's be: just stop playing the game for 1 week and then continue.

Ahri Nine Tails

14-08-2010

The 5v5 might be implemented within the current 5v5 queues, so we get 2 maps instead of 1.

Marwe

14-08-2010

Play http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=23485 if you're tired of the usual gameplay.

Marushin

14-08-2010

Try a champ with a different playstyle, always works for me if I feel like things are getting a little stale.

SeanW

14-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuno View Post
You're saying LoL is starting to get boring and asking for maps when...

1) Riot have stated numerous times they're in development of a new map (and there's also a map thread made every day)
2) You're a Junior Member, and judging by the post you're fairly new...

That's slightly weird. Nothings ever the same in LoL and I've done over 2,000 total matches now, still not bored.

Ps. If everything feels the same, then play more champions.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marwe View Post
Play http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=23485 if you're tired of the usual gameplay.
And this

Emrakul15

14-08-2010

Im a little bored with LoL too.

I wanted to play Galio today.
But I realised I need 6.300 IP to buy the Champ, 15.000 IP for the Runes to play him and 6.300 to buy the Rune pages to use them
And I only got IP from the last 40 Games saved.

Then I thought about buying the stuff with RP//Cash.
But after looking at my founds I realised that I payed three times as much money on LoL alone than on all my PS3 games in 2009 combined.