Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo and runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hammer Betzi

08-12-2010

Hi every1,

i play teemo since 4 days and LoL since 2 weeks, so i dont have much exp. as some of u playing teemo

However I would like to know what kind of runes are best for teemo.

Thanks in advace,
Hammer Betzi

zZGrandMasterZz

08-13-2010

well the only think i know is good is cooldown reduction that means more MUSHROOOOOMS =)=)

Esreal

Recruiter

08-16-2010

flat cd flat ap flat as and flat hp

build a normal AP teemo !! mushrooms are more effective then the as ad teemo !!

Ryphes

08-16-2010

Depends on which style you would like to play teemo. however until you can buy tier 3 runes i would advice not to buy to much runes. But its usefull to know the basic runes that most champions use saving your ip. runes such as: HP Quintessence or CD glyphs. for Physical champions: armor penetration, critical strike. For Spell caster champions: magic penetration, mana regem.

Ryphes

08-16-2010

Quote:
Esreal:
flat cd flat ap flat as and flat hp

build a normal AP teemo !! mushrooms are more effective then the as ad teemo !!

as should be only used ass add-on
and while ad teemo can be usefull, AP teemo is way more fun to play. especially when people walk into your trap and die while your dead :P