Constant disconnects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moosar

13-08-2010

After every game, my client disconnects (when I start a new game in the same client session, I get disconnected). I think I can at least watch stats in 1 of 3 games, but I always have to restart the LoL client after a game.

When in a queue and I go alt-tab and surf a bit, there's a 50% chance I will get disconnected (but seem to be still in queue - however when I click something after a couple of minutes, for example summoner stats page, I get notified of the disconnect). It seems the more I surf the net when waiting in the queue, the bigger the chance of disconnects is.

It's been like this the last few weeks, and the last patch made it even worse. It's getting friggin' annoying to say the least (nothing compared to the amount of leavers I see the last days though, but that's an other topic).

Are others having the same issues or perhaps an idea how to fix it? (It probably doesn't help that I also have to apply the 'hack' at https://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board...read.php?t=628 to be able to connect. It's about time they fix that, but again, an other topic)