Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Give Russia a 3rd Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astralmess

06-30-2011

I am not trying to be racist here, but just facing the facts- EVERY single game that I have ever played (not talking about LoL matches but games overall) has been ruined by Russians, who cannot speak English and only words they know are noob, fuc* u and xaxaxaxa.

Even the fact that Russia isn't a part of Europe stands against the fact of Russia being put together with Eastern/Nordic Europe.

And if my cries ain't heard, just at least enforce more strict rules in Eastern/Nordic Europe cuz believe me, it's going to be a complete sh!tstorm there.

WHERE IS MY BALL

06-30-2011

+999999
4th server to french!

mäster

06-30-2011

weeee every EU country gets one server!

Dprichinitelq

06-30-2011

one server for russian speakers , one for french , and ooopsy , I think Riot solved their EU problems.

SushiHero

06-30-2011

Quote:
Astralmess:
I am not trying to be racist here, but just facing the facts- EVERY single game that I have ever played (not talking about LoL matches but games overall) has been ruined by Russians, who cannot speak English and only words they know are noob, fuc* u and xaxaxaxa.

Even the fact that Russia isn't a part of Europe stands against the fact of Russia being put together with Eastern/Nordic Europe.

And if my cries ain't heard, just at least enforce more strict rules in Eastern/Nordic Europe cuz believe me, it's going to be a complete sh!tstorm there.

This is what im talking all day along. Russia is Asia more than Europe anyway.

Nubbe

06-30-2011

Quote:
mäster:
weeee every EU country gets one server!

Hehe, playing in denmark is going to suck then

Moroboshi

06-30-2011

xaxaxaxaxa, hope i find u and ruin yer game again, xaxa

Astralmess

06-30-2011

Quote:
Dprichinitelq:
one server for russian speakers , one for french , and ooopsy , I think Riot solved their EU problems.

You can't seem to see the point. French and German CAN speak English and they do speak in English. But Russians don't and they can't. Otherwise I wouldn't mind being put together with Russians.

Caridor

06-30-2011

I think this is a good idea.
Simply put, there are a **** tonne of russians playing this game

Eclip7e

06-30-2011

Agreed give a server for russians.