My opinion on wich champs are OP and UP and why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Flux

12-08-2010

Before you start reading I want to say that this is just my opinion.
Go ahead a disagree if you would like to, but say why.
And don't troll or flame please.

OP:

-Tryndamere (Late game his a beast with his ult and crits)

-Heimerdinger (he pushes towers too fast)

-Akali (ONLY HER ULT, it should have like 1.5 seconds increased cooldown, because I remember i was using boots of speed and ghost and I couldnt run away from it)

-Karthus (also only his ult, it should make a bit less damage since if you dont gave mag resist or banshee's veil passive on you might be f*****)

-Xin Zhao (after his first nerf I still think his OP, my problem isnt the damage he does but his abilties and what they do)

-Mordekaiser (early game, if he goes mid, its hard to push him cuz of his AoE and passive)

-Kayle (maybe its just me, since i rarely see someone using her and when i do its because theire good with it. Looks like she pull out a lot of damage for a support champion).

UP:

-Ezreal (He shouldnt have been nerfed, AP damage is barely viable. I would suggest a rework on that, or atleast add AD ratios to his abilitie(s))

-Evelyn (Again, I would suggest a rework on her. Shes really squishy and her stealth is easily countered by oracles. And I've seen so many people raging about this for so long time, why wont Riot do something? What makes them think she is balanced?)

-Sivir (a little UP, cant explain why, but great for an aura support champion)

-Teemo (I think his too squishy, but the rest is fine)

ImATroll

12-08-2010

Trynd isnt OP, all you need to do is deny him of his farming earlygame and he wont turn out a beast, and even if he does you just CC/kite him till his ult wears off.

Heimy, is a great pusher yes, but thats about it, just get someone to solo mid with him that can actually do it in a proper manner.

Xin... All i have to say about him is that his heal and TTS shouldnt proc when he is blinded, kinda cusses the meaning of exhaust vs him when he can still keep you airborne for half the duration.

Morde. Just keep harrassing him and (try to) keep him scared enough to not hug the minions in which case he can just spam his skills to keep the shield up.

Kayle. I agree, when i see her, she blows me into smithereens.

Youre not supposed to build Ez as AP, its just not viable anymore, what you need to do is get high AD and a sheen, using mystic shot will both activate sheens passive and proc it when it lands, thats the easiest sheen using ever!

Agreed.

Shes becoming a ghost from another world, dont see her too often and when i do she just kinda.. is there.

"never underestimate the power o-" *squishes the ugly little phoney shroom seller*

Arcane Flux

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImATroll View Post
Trynd isnt OP, all you need to do is deny him of his farming earlygame and he wont turn out a beast, and even if he does you just CC/kite him till his ult wears off.

Heimy, is a great pusher yes, but thats about it, just get someone to solo mid with him that can actually do it in a proper manner.

Xin... All i have to say about him is that his heal and TTS shouldnt proc when he is blinded, kinda cusses the meaning of exhaust vs him when he can still keep you airborne for half the duration.

Morde. Just keep harrassing him and (try to) keep him scared enough to not hug the minions in which case he can just spam his skills to keep the shield up.

Kayle. I agree, when i see her, she blows me into smithereens.

Youre not supposed to build Ez as AP, its just not viable anymore, what you need to do is get high AD and a sheen, using mystic shot will both activate sheens passive and proc it when it lands, thats the easiest sheen using ever!

Agreed.

Shes becoming a ghost from another world, dont see her too often and when i do she just kinda.. is there.

"never underestimate the power o-" *squishes the ugly little phoney shroom seller*
Heimer is not just good at pushing towers, he is also hard to kill with his turrets up and can blind a whole team in a teamfight.

And ezreal only has one abilitie that makes AD damage, at least his ult should also do the same because late game it makes really low damage

And nice first post, ty

Jimmu

12-08-2010

Karthus is very squishy, his ultimate is his main killing tool, it's not OP. There are lots of easy counters to it:
1. Banshees Veil
2. Sivir spell shield
3. Morgana spell shield
4. ... All the skill shields (Sion, Annie bla bla)
5. You can flash the damage off. Really, I have seen that. It's projectile like Veigars ulti(!). Only timing is harder.
6. Vladimir Sanguine Blood.
7. Summoner spell, it's called Heal.
8. Soraka ultimate.
9. Anything with magic resistance.

His ultimate has big cooldown too.

Please, play Karthus first and don't judge so soon.

Rhoda Issa

12-08-2010

Don't let Tryndamere farm up in early game. Also, focus him to low hp then use exhaust and watch him fail (and if you didn't bring any exhaust you deserved to be killed)

Heimerdinger has got a big nerf. Other than that, yes, he pushes lanes quickly. But he still dies fast because he is squishy. Gank him early game and he'll feel it for the rest of the game if his turrets only tickle the enemy.

Akali has no cc nor escape mechanisms. Focus fire and kill her swiftly. You can still damage Akali with AoE skills like rift walk and phosperous bombs while she is in her stealth. Also, exhaust.

Gank Karthus early mid and play careful not to die from his ult. If you prevent him from being farmed he'll only tickle you. Also, Banshee's.

Xin Zhao is still pretty strong. But next to being strong, he isn't squishy either and he has 2 cc's in a short time and an AoE slow. I agree on this one. Either lower his damage or his toughness (but not too much, he is closed to being balanced).

Mordekaiser is one of those strong early bad late. He has no traits of a proper tank (cc) and he scales poorly with ability power or AD. He's considered trash by a lot of people.

Kayle is a hero who is good at everything she does. The problem being here that the list of things she does is too big. Support, push towers, carry. I'd say remove the bonus damage on the target she slows to remove a bit of her carry power and make Kayle's splash a little bit weaker but more range and a bit less single target DPS.

Ezreal is currently the best ranged AD DPS in the game. Blink, buff/debuff, spammable Q skill which deals 110% of AD and a free 15*5=75% att speed buff. With the removal of the heal on flux AP became inferior to AD, so don't play AP Ezreal if you want to win.

Evelynn, what more to say? Rework of her ult on its way.

Sivir is balanced, don't buff or nerf her. She has great pushing power and her ult supports the whole team (especially your carry). She just isn't favourable in the current flavour of the week/month.

Teemo's problem is having no traits of ranged DPS (nothing that enchances his auto attacks) except for his conditional passive which is, obviously, not viable in a team fight. Also, he fails at being a caster if you go AP. Not much else to say about him, got no suggestions on fixing him.

weker

12-08-2010

-Tryndamere i would call UP he is usless in tea, fights

-Heimerdinger meh i kill him fine

-Akali agreed

-Karthus a little mr stop the problem and he barly deals any other dps

-Xin Zhao same strength as poppy

-Mordekaiser agree may not be op but way to easy to play

-Kayle just you

UP:

-Ezreal he is fine in my books

-Evelyn fine i get great scores

-Sivir i play her and get 10/1 every game near enough same with eve its just ppl don't know how to play them

-Teemo

xMLG360N0SC0P3Zx

12-08-2010

Amazing QQ Thread.

kestrel

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkeyor View Post
-Evelyn fine i get great scores

-Sivir i play her and get 10/1 every game near enough same with eve its just ppl don't know how to play them
Its not because people dont know how to play them, your only doing good because you probably play against idiots on a really low ELO, or you are trolling.

As said before, Evelynn is a snowball character in a snowball game, wich can lead to two things, either being useless or being OP, in evelynn's case she is useless, and she cant fit in any viable setup.

Sivir got her ulti and attack range nerfed wich makes her suffer the same way TF does if he goes AD, she is too vulnerable.
And AP sivir is close to useless, a easy to dodge skillshot that only does good damage at lvl 9-13.
Sivir can only fit into a hardcore push setup like Taric, Alistar, Sivir, Rammus, Heimer.

D1am0ndback

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadStatic View Post
[B][U]
-Tryndamere - exhaust at 1hp and he's ****.
-Heimerdinger - OP indeed
-Akali - balanced - strong if fed
-Karthus - Karthus the free kill. Can be annoying early but free kill later
-Xin Zhao - between balanced and OP
-Mordekaiser - UP - The tank with no damage output (apart from early game), no initiate and no CC whatsoever. Only high survivability.
-Kayle - **** good, but not OP (anymore)
-Ezreal - OP
-Evelyn (Again, I would suggest a rework on her. Shes really squishy and her stealth is easily countered by oracles. And I've seen so many people raging about this for so long time, why wont Riot do something? What makes them think she is balanced?)
-Sivir (a little UP, cant explain why, but great for an aura support champion)
-Teemo (I think his too squishy, but the rest is fine)
fixd

Baji

12-08-2010

i say it so , iam the same opinion of u but i musst say :

- Xin have without items lifesteal and slow , that normaly only have warwick and his lifesteal isn't so big

- Evelyn have at beginning everytime mana problems ...but example Xin have the most time full mana ...
- Evelyn becomes 4-5 hits of Sion and she is dead ( both lvl 1 )
- Evelyn is only good if i play she with nuke ,with other things i can't win

- Sivir make with her bumerang lot of dmg at beginning

- Ezrael isn't easy to play :/ the most of the player cant play with him ( me )

EDIT: i have give u +1