Rune Pages, Riot must be joking us..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkylon

10-08-2010

6300 IP :O

What the HELLL?!!?!
Am I the only one whos getting pissed off because of that???
I guess only rare players will pay that much and for those who can't play
all day long and gotta work hard for IP what about them ??
The Rune Pages problem is a big problem for lots of players like me
When we forget to change before the game the Runes for other Specs
so it's so unfair!!!! and in such high price?? I thought that the maximum cost of it will be 1000 IP Per Rune Page in the start when i heard it's 6300 I was in shocked...only players who can play all day long
can afford themselvs such thing..because they earn much IP along the days..
Riot please Reply here and answer me a well cuz this is really beyond unfair

Edit : Riot should really give us at least 1 Rune Page for free as prommised before.. in the past..
and I really don't know why we don't have it .. would we get it at all ??

Kendros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

The whole point is, they want you to buy the rune pages with RP, IP is just an alternative option.
This is a free game, and they actually work constantly on it giving you new stuff all the time.

Stop complaining.

Aullah

10-08-2010

QQ moar or ask your parents to buy it for you.

Arkylon

10-08-2010

Lol why would people waste RP on something they can buy with IP only rare people will waste RP on it..
and RP are used for Skins mostly cuz skins arn't possiable to buy with IP besides like theres much ways to Buy RP!!! if there were more ways to buy RP like SMS people would probably buy much more if thats what Riot seek so much...

Aspecially after Riot is Tempting them to buy it..

Kendros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

It is a free game, be happy this company actually works so much on a game and does so much for a community that whines as much as this.

Edit: Also think about, people really been wanting rune pages, they give it to them, 6300 IP for one page, is a lot of farming, so people see you can a buy a bundle of all 7 pages for a ok amount of RP and they are more likely to buy it with RP.

Arkylon

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
It is a free game, be happy this company actually works so much on a game and does so much for a community that whines as much as this.
trust me they earn well no1 works for free-.- thats ABC...and besides if a company decide from the begining to be free then they should give the for the simple player full accsess of course if they company is interested of making money then they shouldn't make it on that way when people are so exhausted of earning tons of IP that they actually Tempted to buy RP for that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
Edit: Also think about, people really been wanting rune pages, they give it to them, 6300 IP for one page, is a lot of farming, so people see you can a buy a bundle of all 7 pages for a ok amount of RP and they are more likely to buy it with RP.
As I said Rune Pages are neccessery for every player and player in the league..so selling it is ok but for such high price???
and as I said people are getting Tempted to Buy RP because they are getting exhausted of farming so much IP
a player should have at least 4-5 Rune pages for Free other for sale 2 is a joke every player need it in order to play as he wants to with the spec
he made instaed of getting confused each time u wanna switch between 2 rune pages.. \\=

MuFaka

10-08-2010

I don't have runes, will maybe/never get them, and if I do, I have enough with 2 pages.

Good day.

Monad

11-08-2010

If you had enough IP to buy runes for more than 2 pages youll find 6300 IP for a new page.

Arkylon

11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monad View Post
If you had enough IP to buy runes for more than 2 pages youll find 6300 IP for a new page.
Lol are you kidding me ?!?!? in order to buy more rune pages you need Runes!!! at FIRST!!!

Talespinner

11-08-2010

I really thought this was a troll at first.

Then I realized it wasn't. Scary stuff...