Fiddlesticks and Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmithyUK

25-06-2011

If I had a penny for every time one of these OP champions won a game for that team I would be rich.

Fiddle has a crazy amount of CC and a crazy amount of damage, there is no way to retaliate on a 1v1 when you've been feared, silenced and drained. He needed to be nerfed not buffed.

Mordekaiser is manically tanky with crazy damage... once he has been fed, which is quite easy he is basically unkillable, no chance with a 1v1 (I'm speaking with most champs here).

It's just such a pain looking at the enemy champs and thinking "they've won this" because they have a Mordekaiser or a Fiddle or, heaven forbid, both.

Please notice this RIOT and please do something about it.

I will also add that I have played with both these champs in the past and needed only 1/10 of my usual LoL capacity to play either... Terribly easy, no skill, overpowered champs. (And yes I did just lose to MK and Fiddle)

HzN Boedavildje

25-06-2011

lol

TeiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-06-2011

*Giggled*

fiddle is helpless during his combo(Drain is a channel..)

not gonna even discuss mord..(he is walking gold if you know what your doing)

Rambage

25-06-2011

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really, do you know an item called Quicksilver slash? It counters both of this champions

Ganryuu

25-06-2011

You made me laugh quite hard. Actually Morde and Fiddle are some of the easiest champs to kill up to level 6. Cant help it if some wussies run crying when hit by morde's e. Morde is so easy to avoid at start, simply let him e, harass him and keep him out of xp range whenever possible. Seriously people just are scared, that's all there is to it. Don't be afraid of his shield, for the first levels it's just good to avoid a little damage until you can escape out of your enemy's range.
Fiddle either has no fear or no silence until lvl 3 in most cases. He is super squishy and even later if not fed he is easy to kill. In Teamfights he gets focused instantly, same as Annie. If your team fails to focus on an ultying Fiddle that flashes or ghosts in your fight then you deserve to lose.
It's your own fault if you approach carelessly and let him combo you, the same will happen to you with any other champ tho.
It is just the same as with Vlad, haters gonna hate untill they get their nerf to pwn those champs with their favorite.
Keep hatin, why even try to learn how to play vs Morde or Fiddle if you can get them nerfed?

pwx

25-06-2011

everyone is OP if you know how to build them OP
so l2p n00bz0r

QQMOARLULZ

25-06-2011

pwx 1300 elo lowbob calling out others? Priceless.

Spatharas

25-06-2011

stopped reading at fiddleop thing

SmithyUK

25-06-2011

Well thanks for the advice and I will try this next time, I might just be unlucky with my teams champ selects. These two just stand out in my mind because I never see one of them played badly.

Cyganek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-06-2011

You are a Junior Member.
So your experience level and the level of your opponents wont be that high.

Mordekaiser ist one of the best solo 5vs5 noobstomp champs!
He easily carried me from lvl 14 to lvl 30.