Next update date

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAza

24-06-2011

Could any Riot employee give us any clue when new patch will be released?

(the one including yorick buff/remake/fix whatever you call it)

Thanks in advance, looking forward to red reply next to topic

TheAza

24-06-2011

bump

StardustVan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-06-2011

2 weeks from the last patch

TheAza

24-06-2011

o_0

(see you yorick in next 2 weeks:* glad to waste that **** load of ip for you =] )

Zaldrohir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StardustVan View Post
2 weeks from the last patch
The Yorick buff won't be flung in between two prime patch moments?
It could very well be Riot had planned something of an hotfix for the guy.

TheAza

24-06-2011

ye 2 weeks sounds a lil bit too long, some kind of short (but not mindless, this time tested) buff patch would be really welcome in next few days

Barnanas

24-06-2011

So it's definate? They're buffing Yorick, who doesn't actually seem as bad as people make out... Everyone said Rumble was **** when he first came out, yet he was most banned in Dreamhack.

MashV

24-06-2011

Bah, i've seen some very good yorick, and they did very well...and i've seen other yoricks built with a bloodthirster as first item....they were more squishy than me using orianna...so, i think it needs non targettable ghouls, cause they already die bye themselves, but it's still viable also now, but most of people don't know how to play him, Tanky-Dps.

TheAza

24-06-2011

i've tried so much builds so far, and all were pretty much tanky, but everything is so hard to obtain with yorick, and every time i finally get some acceptable performace, I instantly feel that Olaf/Trundle/Udyr would do 10x times better than my poor yorick with exact same build :|

PsyBorG6of9

24-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAza View Post
o_0

(see you yorick in next 2 weeks:* glad to waste that **** load of ip for you =] )
i buy yourick, and play him when i have 2 times one afk in team, and i push line alone, yorick is not bad, when you get rumble al of you cry rumble is op, omg, omg, now you get yourick and all cry that he is weak, his ghosts are nice and tnx to ghosts you can push line alone if you dont have 2 tanks in line, so stfu and L2P