Sion passive [Suggestion/change]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TasmaniaKrama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

I feel that "Feel No Pain - Each time Sion is attacked, he has a chance to ignore a portion of the damage." ... is not the right thing for him.

40% chance to block 50 damage isn't really what I had in mind for him so listen to this suggestion.

How about this.

For every 1% health missing Sion would get 0.15% damage reduction.

At 80% health you would be missing 20% health which would reduce the damage you receive by 3%.

At 50% health you would be missing 50% health which would reduce the damage you receive by 7.5%.

At 20% health you would be missing 80% health which would reduce the damage you receive by 12%.

I made a table.
Current health (in %) | Damage reduction (in %)
100********************** 0
90*********************** 1.5
80*********************** 3
70*********************** 4.5
60*********************** 6
50*********************** 7.5
40*********************** 9
30*********************** 10.5
20*********************** 12
10*********************** 13.5
1************************ 14.85

So what do you think?

In most cases in team fights if you would get to below 10% health with ulti on CD you would die. This way a 14% damage reduction would save you ass a bit.

For example, Ryze decides to stun and zap the living **** out of you... you feel now pain at your health being at 20% so his uber spells that would deal 1000 damage deal 880 damage instead.

/comment

p.s. if you feel like it's too much try calculating with 0.1% which would make you reduce damage by 8% if on 20% health.

Puschel the Soft

05-08-2010

That passive is pretty cool indeed. Most heroes have passives that kinda synergize with their other skills/play concept.
This passive would synergize really well with his ultimate and boost DPS Sion a little bit (at the moment I often am kept alive at like 20% HP due to my ulti, often slowly die from like 20% HP) a atm AP Sion (sadly) is just a little better (if you can say that as they are completely different)
You could also make it a little more simple: If he drops beyond 20% HP, incoming damage is reduced by 20% (easier on the numbers, ur idea is more interesting though)

xMLG360N0SC0P3Zx

05-08-2010

No. He allready gets an +1 AP Ratio on all his Spells and this will just make an AP Sion much more likely to encounter every game.

TasmaniaKrama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

People who play AP Sion are noobs.

/end

Any suggestive comments?

xMLG360N0SC0P3Zx

05-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TasmaniaKrama View Post
People who play AP Sion are noobs.

/end

Any suggestive comments?
Sadly AP Sion can be proven a great Treat. Stop flame people cause they want to run him at Ability Power. Your not the "OVERALL" best Champion Builder, so back off.

TasmaniaKrama

06-08-2010

Can you please stop posting your trash comments at my threads?

Thank you.

TasmaniaKrama

13-08-2010

Bumpy?

Puschel the Soft

23-08-2010

Still like the idea!
If you are afraid it would make him too strong drop his shield AP to 0.8 or so

googleSon78

24-08-2010

Nice idea and btw ap sion is a beast.

NRGy

25-08-2010

Really like this passive,
Trynda/Olaf like ! its not bad to be low health!