Ventrilo server for LoL players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginsu Kouzuki

03-08-2010

Hey guys, I recently setup my new ventrilo server, I got a pretty stable connection and im confident i can fit some more players in it than my own gaming buddies.

So if you would be intrested in using a free Ventrilo server 3.0.1 for gaming or other stuff, send me a PM and i'll create a room for you on it and i'll give you the IP for the server obviously. or you can also contact me in-game I suppose.

Laters

Zim0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

Cool!
Is there more vent servs like this?
Gotta google *-*

pensseliseta

03-08-2010

You can make your own TS server at least. I usually just put mine up when my friends and I play and send them the IP if our usual server is not up.

Zim0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

That's awesome. Me and few of my friends are kind of looking to interact with other people verbally and maybe play with people.
Send me some vent/ts info/add me ingame!

KG Crypt

04-08-2010

Why not use Mumble? Its open source, free to use and lots of free servers about that anyone can just jump on and use. Works on randoms games too, u can just spam the server address to everyone and get them on