Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ventrilo server for LoL players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginsu Kouzuki

08-03-2010

Hey guys, I recently setup my new ventrilo server, I got a pretty stable connection and im confident i can fit some more players in it than my own gaming buddies.

So if you would be intrested in using a free Ventrilo server 3.0.1 for gaming or other stuff, send me a PM and i'll create a room for you on it and i'll give you the IP for the server obviously. or you can also contact me in-game I suppose.

Laters

Zim0n

08-03-2010

Cool!
Is there more vent servs like this?
Gotta google *-*

pensseliseta

08-03-2010

You can make your own TS server at least. I usually just put mine up when my friends and I play and send them the IP if our usual server is not up.

Zim0n

08-03-2010

That's awesome. Me and few of my friends are kind of looking to interact with other people verbally and maybe play with people.
Send me some vent/ts info/add me ingame!

KG Crypt

08-04-2010

Why not use Mumble (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)? Its open source, free to use and lots of free servers about that anyone can just jump on and use. Works on randoms games too, u can just spam the server address to everyone and get them on