Which rules do you want for all random all mid games

Current rules (no back to base, no bush, no jungle, all mid, all random) 117 72.22%
New rules (current rules + no fortify and no heal) 45 27.78%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

New rules for "ALL RANDOM ALL MID" games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

s e N

02-08-2010

Hi everyone.

I have been playing quite a lot of all random all mid games last weekend and i would like to propose new rules to make the game even more fun.

You guys (who tried all random all mid games) should know that mostly three spells are played and usefull in this mode: clarity, heal and fortify.

The current rules are:
no back foutain until you die, no bush, no jungle, all mid, all random

The new rules would be:
Heal and Fortify are now forbidden skills

Clarity would remain an authorised skill since it enables more agressive gaming!
There would be more tower diving in early lvls this way and less staying power for careless players relying on their team healing them.

sjekkiesjen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2010

there is a thread about this and as it isnt very popular id say keep these kind of issues in that thread.

s e N

02-08-2010

I think its quite popular. Create a normal training champ practice game and create an all random all mid game. You ll see how fast both games are getting full.

Eraflure

Senior Recruiter

02-08-2010

Forbidding heal would make the match even more onesided if someone picks Alistar.

Ahoka

02-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraflure View Post
Forbidding heal would make the match even more onesided if someone picks Alistar.
Ok... guess you dont understand the all random part. Noone picks anything as they get random champs. Yes they could get Alistar, but its all random so it's just the same as getting Soraka or Taric.

Darkroot

02-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahoka View Post
Ok... guess you dont understand the all random part. Noone picks anything as they get random champs. Yes they could get Alistar, but its all random so it's just the same as getting Soraka or Taric.
Replace the word "picks" with "gets" and his point still stands, stop being pedantic.

Eraflure

Senior Recruiter

02-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahoka View Post
Ok... guess you don't understand the all random picks part.

BlooScreenLover

02-01-2011

I have no idea how old this post is so I'm probably pissing a lot of people off, lol.

But "no fortify" is a great rule and is already in place in US servers. "No heal," on the other hand, is not as great of a rule. In most ARAM games in the US, games pretty much depend on heal.(you're pretty much considered noobs if your whole team doesn't bring it, lol.)

EpicVipa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

hey u know the all random all mid games

is it just u have to trust the other teammates to click the random button?
or is there a option where everyone automatically gets a random champ?

nand chan

02-01-2011

Forty is usually banned when I play, heal/clarity is default though. Though it would be interesting to try.