Could Not Load Direct3D Solution!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ironcheese

22-06-2011

This has been doing my head in for so many since the last update.

After trying to install the latest patch, an error occurred stating:

"Could Not Load Direct3D"

After reading so many posts and shizzle about trying to find a solution. Doing updates on everything blah blah blah, None of them helped me at all, until I found something myself lol.

-____-

Whether it's to do with a certain update or whatever...

Try out the following:

1. Click Start.
2. Click Run.
3. Type - Dxdiag.
4. Click "Display".
5. You will see "DirectX Features" ensure that this is enabled and the other tabs.
6. Run the tests to ensure all is sweeet.
7. Reload LOL and the patch and everything else should work!

I have not seen anyone give this as an answer, so try it out and I wish you all the best.

Tholios

22-06-2011

just wanted to say that the same problem can be caused by having another game running while trying to start LOL; i had Empire Total War running at i got the same message but when i closed the game the message disappeared and LOL worked fine
just saying it may be that simple too

AndrasX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by racion View Post
just wanted to say that the same problem can be caused by having another game running while trying to start LOL; i had Empire Total War running at i got the same message but when i closed the game the message disappeared and LOL worked fine
just saying it may be that simple too
My problem was this but i had minecraft instead of ETW. Man i should stop trying to play while going through the queue.

XxDeadWalkerxX

17-01-2013

heyy, i have a problem ! my Laptop was broken. So i gave it to a repair service and these service said that i need a new softwair. They put Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit on my Laptop. Some deatail about the computer ( - gamer laptop, intelcore i7 3612 QM etc.) after i downloaded some standart programs i started to download League of Legends. Then after i installed it , i just had to open the patcher to do the rest , but the patcher didnt start. I just got " direct3d could not load". So i tried to reinstall it and install directx 9.0 and everything. but i dont helped. The i read this comment to do Dxdiag and click on display. Now i am in this window and under directx Features it just says Not available. i dont know what to do now. i also downloaded a program which can say me which graphic card and processor i have but under graphic card it just says Standart VGA graphics!!!! pls help me thanks