My account was hacked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gecon

20-06-2011

Hello support i have a question. My account was hacked and i don't know what i must do. I bought this account on allegro. i was playing like 2 months. after this i can't log in, i saw someone was playing on this account, but when i send email to change password, i can't log in right now. I don't know what i must do. I can give u on e mail if i must my login and password if u want. I really wanted my account. Please help me.

Sry for my english, but i am writing this message from phone and it is raining right now so i don't see very well. Please help.

Gecon

21-06-2011

Refresh.

Tw4tb4g

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-06-2011

You're logged in here, as far as I'm aware you use the same password for both.

mrbrdo

21-06-2011

Maybe he made a new account to post?

Gecon

22-06-2011

This is another account to write this post. On their account my name is r3c0n. Here Gecon.

Gecon

22-06-2011

Please help me. I send e mail to support. We will se what's going on.
But i am waiting for receive like 4 days, how much i must wait for this ?

Bijozakura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-06-2011

You BOUGHT an account. Buying an account is at your own risk. It's your own fault, next time just start your account from level 1 and level it yourself so you're sure you're the only one who ever accessed that account.

RewQ

Recruiter

22-06-2011

if some1 hacked your account it means u sucks...

hoizi35

22-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJaeden View Post
You BOUGHT an account. Buying an account is at your own risk. It's your own fault, next time just start your account from level 1 and level it yourself so you're sure you're the only one who ever accessed that account.
This, lol, even in WoW it's easy to recover an account after selling it, and Blizzard is so much better company in just about every field, including account security...

Zequron

22-06-2011

dumbass of course you got ripped off!
he can just recover the password of the account and steal it back from you! xD