UNLOCK ALL Champs FOREVER Option!!!

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadindeeD

31-07-2010

ONE THING that makes HoN better than league is the once off money for ALL heroes & features.

Now I understand Riot's unique business model, but why not pay a decent amount to unlock ALL upcoming champions (no skins, just champs) for say like season 1, or a year, or the option for forever.

THERE MUST BE A PRICE...
And I, as a loyal paying customer and HUGE fan of league, must admit, it's annoying to fork out drips and draps. I want IT ALL

PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE RIOT, assist!!!

*****example : 100 EURO All Champs FOREVER.

I mean, I would...

Aronir Satinor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-07-2010

refer 5k friends who attain summoner lvl 10 all of em and you get all unlocked permanently... question answered

Exacerberus

31-07-2010

You've to pay to play HoN atm, it's not in beta anymore.
Less QQ, play more, problem solved.
==> go play, NOW.

CannibalOx

31-07-2010

10 euro? That's like the cost of one/two heroes atm. (I'm sure you didnt mean 100 euro, you would actually pay that much?)

Riot Games has a lot more money skinning tricks up their sleeves than S2 Games, and I'm fine with that, if it werent for their lowly attempts to throw dirt at S2 Games. Just because they're charging a one time fee for their game.

Well anyways, what I'm trying to say is that it's highly unlikely you'll ever be able to pay once to unlock all champions. The price for that would just be too much (most likely more than 100 euro), and it would prolly just hurt the company.

Buy the champion bundle instead if you want more champions.

deadindeeD

31-07-2010

Exacerberus has to learn how to read... i have a HoN account, and I paid for it.

As for the 5k refferals, cash is a quicker route. I mean if i want to pay 100EU (yes one hundred), why not??? Or is riot becoming another Blizzard/Activision................... Then I might consider my HoN account again...

KrolZydow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-07-2010

The thing is RIOT gets a slow but fluent income from each champs,skins and boosts.
HoN gets income from retailing game.
When people will get fed up of HoN they will not get anymore of $ while RIOT will still release new champs.
Having like 1000000 people playing each game.
HoN will get 100000000 $ and that's all.
RIOT will get 1000000* 0.3 * 10eu monthly asuming 30% of player will buy something ingame.
So after 33.33 months RIOT will get the same cash as HoN producers. And still keep it getting.

Blayne

31-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalOx View Post
10 euro? That's like the cost of one/two heroes atm. (I'm sure you didnt mean 100 euro, you would actually pay that much?)

Riot Games has a lot more money skinning tricks up their sleeves than S2 Games, and I'm fine with that, if it werent for their lowly attempts to throw dirt at S2 Games. Just because they're charging a one time fee for their game.

Well anyways, what I'm trying to say is that it's highly unlikely you'll ever be able to pay once to unlock all champions. The price for that would just be too much (most likely more than 100 euro), and it would prolly just hurt the company.

Buy the champion bundle instead if you want more champions.
riot throws dirt at S2? O_o i practically live on these forums and i havent seen it :X but yeah a one time fee < a fully free game (you dont miss out on ANYTHING in lol if you dont pay...) and yeah i think id be willing to dish out 100 euro for perma all heroes unlocked. so far ive spend about 200 euros on this game :P

deadindeeD

31-07-2010

I still think, the option, for those willing, like a PREMIUM Account. Will be more honest and straight foward option for serious lovers of the game, and not like activision styled "finger in the @55".

Voilak

31-07-2010

I have already paid to unlock all chars and all skins. That cost around 550 euro, so paying 100 euro for all chars is not the best idea..

deadindeeD

31-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronir Satinor View Post
refer 5k friends who attain summoner lvl 10 all of em and you get all unlocked permanently... question answered
Only champions, ill still pay for skins/runes pages/extras on the side.

I LOVE the GAME, I want to own it!!!!!!!!!

12345 ... 7