Champion Refund /

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Where ShouldWeGo

20-06-2011

Hello , few days ago i've bought Anivia , Sona , Teemo . Now im think it was mistake becouse that's characters are not for me . I've lost 12,6k of Ip on them and im not playing with that champions , is there anyway for me to get Ip Points back? I Don't want this champions anymore . Thanks for help.

Kamil

Ioqhem

20-06-2011

You can try sending a support ticket to Riot, in some cases they refund (as a one-time thing) recent purchases if you can provide the information on when you bought them etc.

I wouldn't count on getting them all refunded, although I heard that even though they only do it once for every account (if even that), they refund up to 3 purchases.

Worth a shot for you I guess.

Tanee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-06-2011

I'm quite sure they do not refund anything.

Where ShouldWeGo

20-06-2011

Uhm , thanks . Well maybe u know what should i write in that ticket? Any special information or something?

xrayLOLOFDOOM

20-06-2011

So you bought three champions without event trying any of them?
You probably wont get any of 'em refunded...

Where ShouldWeGo

20-06-2011

Well i've read a lot of them , they were look nice.. but in the game it was a litlle bit diffrent then i thought ;x That's why im not playing with them. So u think i've no chance to get ip points back?

Zequa

20-06-2011

Anivia and Sona were used in tournament..

Hmm.. oh now I get it.

Where ShouldWeGo

20-06-2011

No , i've bought them before Tournament.

Chimira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-06-2011

I do believe that the only refunds riot does is for champions bought by rp and not ip, but I can be wrong. Also, I do think I read somewhere in another thread like this that they only refund in special cases AND if the player hasnt used the champion in a game after it was bought.

But you can always try and send them a ticket about it. It is always worth trying.

Where ShouldWeGo

20-06-2011

Humm, i see okey i will try . Thanks for help.