Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Stats FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZogZZZ

07-03-2010

Thx for the guide, but i think it could use some improvement. The way things are explained is not very clear.

- For example, for dodge, you could clean your example and add as a conclusion that the stat is multiplicative, and 20% + 12% + 10% dodge items equals to (1-0.2) * (1-0.12) * (1-0.1)= 0.80 * 0.88 * 0.90 = 0.6336 chance to be hit, or 1-0.6336= 0.3664 chance to dodge.

Notably, there is NO ORDER for dodge calculation (and somewhat skeptical that there was any order in Dota)

- Also, I was looking for an explanation of armor penetration, and an example would be useful too . Let's assume you have :
- The Black Cleaver (reduce armor by 12, stackable 5 times)
- Last Whisperer (penetrate 40% of armor)
- The Brutalizer (15 armor penetration)

Your target has 100 armor. So according to your order, it means :
- 100-12= 88 armor (after 1 hit)
- 88 * (1-0.4) = 52.8 armor
- 52.8 - 15 = 37.8 armor

Is it right ?

Sephirotica

07-04-2010

Quote:
ZogZZZ:
- Also, I was looking for an explanation of armor penetration, and an example would be useful too . Let's assume you have :
- The Black Cleaver (reduce armor by 12, stackable 5 times)
- Last Whisperer (penetrate 40% of armor)
- The Brutalizer (15 armor penetration)

Your target has 100 armor. So according to your order, it means :
- 100-12= 88 armor (after 1 hit)
- 88 * (1-0.4) = 52.8 armor
- 52.8 - 15 = 37.8 armor

Is it right ?

You are on the right track, however i forgot to update the FAQ some patches ago when this was changed. At the moment order looks like this
Quote:
Armor/MR Reduction
Flat/Linear Armor/MR Penetration
% Based Armor/MR Penetration

With new order applied your target is left with 43 armor.

CrazyIvan

Recruiter

09-30-2010

Quote:
Sephirotica:
Q: Where can I see all of these stats?

A: When you are in-game, there are five stats at the bottom (Attack, Ability Power, Movement Speed, Armor and Magic resistance). To see other, less common, statistics like Dodge or Crit chance, press 'C'.

It actually shows 6. It shows Attack Speed as well.

Zwilling

Master Recruiter

10-26-2010

HI!

im Looking forward to VampireSteal, i mean mana leech ?

Is this the same as life leech so its based on "normal" damage or is it based on spells.

when do i get mana back after attacking with a spell or with my autoattack ?

Kemad

Recruiter

10-27-2010

To my recollection, you can no longer flash out of spells either (other than skillshots of course). Needs correcting..

Sephirotica

11-01-2010

@CrazyIvan - Yes, thank you, forgot to update that as well (about a year ago when it was changed -.-)
@Zwilling - Well... To be honest i have no idea what you are talking aboutsince ive been absent for a while but if i hear anything about it ill be sure to update this topic.
@Kemad - Well... I could yesterday xD

Revne

Recruiter

12-21-2010

Phanthom dancer has dodge?

SDMarukokun

12-22-2010

Quote:
Revne:
Phanthom dancer has dodge?

Not any more since last patch. Riot is planning to have 1 or 2 items other items with dodge soon to fill the dodge gap.

JokerFX

Recruiter

01-03-2011

Hi, I read some guides on what to rune and what not on certain champs. One guide says AP runes other one says CRIT runes since you wont benefit from AP. Now my question is, what does AP effect and how, for instace will it effect the boomerang throw on Sivir? Or does it give more healing from Alistar's heal ability?

Sephirotica

01-04-2011

AP or Ability power increases damage and healing of your MAGIC Abilities.

Most abilities that do magic damage scale of AP and AP only. Some of them scale of both AP and PD (Such as Sivir boomerang) while some abilities scale of PD only. PD only abilities tend to do physical damage (Ashe Volley).

So, for your question. AP will increase both the damage of Sivirs boomerang and healing of Alistars E spell. However, AP on Sivir will not get you far. Since boomerang scales of PD as well that would be the better way to build her.