Welcome new players. Introduce yourself

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephirotica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-06-2010

Welcome new and old players alike to Training grounds. Place that will (at least in theory) get you from "WTF" to "oooooooh, so thats how it works".

I am Sephirotica, Emissary of the League or Emissary for short. We are a group of players committed to assisting new players with game basics as well as answering (next-to-)any question you might have regarding in-game mechanics, interactions, champions and different ways of using things. And, no, Infinity Edge cannot be eaten, tho it does resemble a banana.

Training grounds is a place that is meant to, as its name says, train you into becoming top assassins, carries, supports and tanks a team can desire. If not all that at least get your playing to a reasonable level

Feel free to start a topic with your point of interest, questions and inquiries or add another question to stickies if what you are looking for isn't in there. Also feel free to assist other players with your bits o knowledge. Even tho we (both Emissaries and other experienced players) try our best to answer as many topics as we can there is always place for a reply from a fellow starter. Who knows, perhaps you might learn something by replying someone.

However, before we get into all that teaching-learning process there is one more thing I'd like for all to do and that is, as topic says, to introduce yourself. We are a relaxed community with, more or less, nice people. At least in training grounds so, WTH, we might as well get to know each other a bit.

I am Sephirotica, Seph for short. I do have a real name but noone uses it any more. If you are interested, its Srdjan. When you give up trying to pronounce it, move on.
20year-old Biology student from Serbia. I have been playing LoL since, well, a long time :P
Guitar and piano player, huge metal fan (and when i say huge, theres some weight in that) and all in all, a guy who likes to joke a lot. Well, im also very ironical and cynical at times but you will have to visit other forum parts to see that :P

So, to end this post
Introduce yourself!

Mr R3V3NG3

30-06-2010

Hi ima ReVeNge not new to the game though summuner level 24 with 140 wins

but new to there forumss so now my carreer starts in these forums

Mysthalin

30-06-2010

Good day, I'm Mysth. A bare level 7 at the moment, completely in love with Tristana and intending to main with her. Afterwards, probably gonna get Anivia.

Yes, I enjoy nukes .

InC Acias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

My name is Acias, i play since mid january, i have two lvl 30 accounts and i can help you with Heimerdinger, Ashe and Pantheon.

You will see me from time to tiem in the english and german forum. I do play full premade and soloqueue. I think i have played about 650 Matchmaking games and about 75 practice games against other teams. I have leaft 2 games in total due to blackouts.

Ryea

04-07-2010

Hai my name is Ryea (Aveline irl) and I'm a 20 yr old student (going to college in Belgium next year).

i have just started playing LoL, but I've been into PC games for over 10 years now. Oh and I used to review them for a gaming website, but I quit that due to loss of time (too addicted to WoW/Aion/EVE).

Unholydonuts86

05-07-2010

Hi im Unholydonuts86 from Germany. I played a little bit dota so im a little bit used to the gameplay and not a total beginner but im looking forward to find help here to become a better player.

Greets

Unholydonuts86

Bane of Light

06-07-2010

Y'ello there, players of LoL! I'm Felix, 21 years old. I started playing around 4 days ago, and I must say I'm surprised, This game is insanely addicting and fun.

* I am not the best player of LoL, but rome wasn't built in one day.

* I myself hunger to get the Master of Metal, Mordreinkar? Or samthing, don't remember it!

Thanks for reading bro, I will be loving to play with you.

Mariozz

06-07-2010

Hellooo evry1 my name is SeaNanners... No wait :S
I'm Mariozz as you can possibly see... i'm currently level 17 waiting to spam-buy runes at level 20
I'm looking for any possible friendship across countries as well as not, trying to improve my english.
I'm a melee DPS player mostly, focusing Jax, Rammus, Olaf, and Katarina. All very fun to play.
I'm danish if any1'd like to know that :P
If you would possibly need a friend to vent/skype/something else with i'm absoulutely up for that

DrunkenNoob

06-07-2010

Hello all, basicly completely new to the game.
Currently level 5 i think, still have no clue who i like to play as and, as you might guess, I'm not that good
Eager to learn though because this game is seriously fun.

Soulblight

11-07-2010

Hello, Demacia! Hello Noxus! Hello Zaun! Hello Ionia! (did I leave anyone out? Probably)

Soulblight here (no, you don`t know me from anywhere ;D)!
I`m 23, I`m in college (although let`s see how long that lasts). I haven`t played LoL but I`ve watched A LOT of matches and finally got into it. It`s my first MOBA, can`t say if I will ever bother with any other game since I like this one so much!
I`m from Bucharest, Romania so I`m +2 hours vs Greenwich time.
Currently level 5 with 8(? ... yeah, I think 8...) wins and two losses, I really hope to get to level 20 soon so I can start playing ranked games.
I am loving Twisted Treeline, especially the awesome music!

Champions I really like so far: Sivir (Warrior Princess skin is sooo awesome *nosebleeds*), Annie (she`s adorable! and twisted!), Dr. Mundo (can`t say I`m crazy the sound effects but I love him not having a mana bar and using health), Shaco (crazy clown is crazy).

Well, that`s all I can say before this turns into a tl;dr.

Oh, by the way, my birthday is July 20th and if by chance I will happen not to have what people call `a life`, I`ll probably be celebrating inRealm getting my newbie buttocks handed over to me. ;D Feel free to buy me a champion or a skin as a gift, I won`t mind! XD

Females (hawt and single) and anyone else without `a life` are more than welcome to add me. After all, what point is there in having a community if we don`t play toghether!

OH, LAST THING (I swear!): I love the lore you guys have for the champions! But I`m curious how a champion can equip 4 different sword when they use a bow. Or how one champion can use so many different chest armors at once. ;D