I need help to find my main

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am TJS

28-09-2014

So this is my account http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUW/i%20am%20tjs
In these days I am trying to decide what is the best lane for me and what is the best champion to I get out of silver. Everyday I try so hard to win and get out of silver but it looks impossible. Even if I am winning the game my team throw hard..The only thing my team do is: - Farm the jungle - Get caught - Die stupidly.. I try so hard every game to do my best and carry my team to the victory but it seems impossible and I really, would like to have some advice please..
Thank you for reading this and sorry about my english, it's not my main language

Efryon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-09-2014

So you want advice on what champion/lane you should main, or how to get out of Silver? I guess both.

Well looking at your Profile, it's obvious that adc is kinda your prefered lane. I would either suggest Lucian or Tristana. If you want a champion to climb the ladder, then play Rammus.

CloppyFawk

28-09-2014

It seems like AD carry is your preferred role indeed. Your KDA seems to be fine ( NOT THAT KDA IS THAT IMPORTANT! KDA DOESNT WIN GAMES ) which means that your positioning in teamfights is most likely the problem. You need to learn how to position as an AD carry, your job is to deal a ton of damage without dying so make sure no one can get to you and kite them around when they do get to you, Always keep moving, stay at the edge of fights. This is just a really important skill you have to learn as AD carry and like 0.0001% of the players in bronze/silver can position properly so if you learn how to do this paired with just beating them in lane and stuff you get out easily. On top of that you could improve your CS, 182 average isn't spectacular. It should be a lot higher in most games. Make sure you keep farming after the laning phase.

I am TJS

28-09-2014

Thank you so much for the advices, I will practice my positioning, my cs and from now on I will only play as ad carry

GeileDonderNL

29-09-2014

Dat full build Rammus or Amumu! Zhe OP'ness!

Quantum GG

29-09-2014

You should firstly look to thechampions that are "in the meta" right now. Those are good champions to focus on and main.

For me, the easiest thing to carry myself out of silver was to play adc, and always communicate with the team. Adc is a good role to learn the game aswell, things like farming and positioning will be important and you can learn that really quick when you play adc.

Good luck bro!

GeileDonderNL

29-09-2014

I don't agree. Ofc there are OP champs, but they prolly will get changed alot.
The bets way is to pick a champion, fully master it and you'll get the wins. Even if this champ is out of the meta, especialy when people don't know how to play (against) it. Ofc you need a back-up or 2 when your roll is taken.