How to get most IP points in ONE game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarmklaskeren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-06-2011

Heya Guys.
I have refered a friend so i have 2x ip points for 4wins.
I have looked back at some of my recent matches and i cant figure out the IP system. Even if i get 32-3-15 i will get 50 IP, once i got 300IP in one game and my sscore was like 14-4-15. U know what u should farm to get most points? Heores, mobs turrets, buff, or or a 5th thing?

Tarmklaskeren

leetforce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-06-2011

get ip boost and wait for 1st win of the day

400 ip

BAN3AI

18-06-2011

nothing changes amount of ip you get expect for game length
aka longer game goes on = more ip you get

Sherool

18-06-2011

Kills mean nothing. Longer games mean more IP, other than that not much you can do to affect the amount you get other than making sure you win.

Once every 24 hours you can get the "first win of the day" bonus.

FriXioN

18-06-2011

per win and per day ip boosts stack, so first win of the day (150) + 45 minute match (around 120) + ip per win (140) + ip per day (140) + match bonus (12)
around that, you'll have over 500 per game, at least thats what i was getting. possible to get over 600 i think.

pilzz

18-06-2011

But the maximum amount of ip you can get for a game is somewhere about 146? (Without "first win of the day" or any IP- Boosts)

but anyways, if i get you right, you wanna just maximise the IP you will get from your boost, but actually my experience with the boosts is:

I didnt get double the IP, i just got 150 extra IP for every win...(thats actually what happend all the time i won a game..even in bot games i got 150 bonus IP. The 25% less IP for bot games did only effect the normal IP i got for the win, but not i IP from the boost)

hopefully i could help you

Tarmklaskeren

18-06-2011

Well, i got 154 IP in my first game with the boost. That was agaisnt bots and it was probaly not the first game this day.
So, i guess ill just win 1 game per day next 3 days, and try to make the game last at least 45min ?

Kinkaito

18-06-2011

make the game last about 2 hours, get win of the day, get ip boost all of that should give you over 700IP

zogga007

18-06-2011

u cant get the win of the day bonus doubled... its just the ip x2 (bost) + wotd and not (ip + wotd) x2

chokladbollen98

26-03-2013

The longer the game, the more the IP. It caps at 55 minutes. If you play coop vs AI you will get less IP the higher level you are, you get a higher IP multiplier for intermediate bots. If you play
normal - PVP - 5V5 - 55 minutes you should get the most IP. It has nothing to do with the amounts of kills or deaths.