Vayne getting nerfed again ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JesseGold

13-06-2011

Seriously, vayne's getting nerfed again ? Why is that, she's just good the way she is now, she'll be useless if you nerf her bonus damage on each spell.

Yanahma

14-06-2011

Honestly, I only think her Tumble needs a nerf. 4 second cooldown instead of 2 at max level. Right now, she can ult + tumble + trinity proc and deal 500 damage per hit, not to mention her silver bolts procs (but those would be fine if it wasn't for tumble).

Just think about Nasus and Poppy. Both of them have 4 second cooldowns on their empowering attacks, and they are melee. How is it fair that Vayne gets one at range and has half the cooldown?

Freek2

14-06-2011

The last changes you can bearly call them nerfs. She, like Jarvan, will get what they are deserving. Oh and Vlad too!

Straddy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-06-2011

Vayne just need less true dmg... she can deal more true dmg with a 3 autoattack-hit combo than chogath with his ult... thats ridiculous

McFlyBravo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-06-2011

yep reduce her tru dmg from 8% to 6% and she is fine. As tank i don't know how to counter her by items, the only i can think of is frozen heart. So i think this sort of dmg needs to be fixed. 8% of max HP is stupid.

CoR Karmasutra

14-06-2011

Remove Truedamage and make it magic 6%...

Robilad

14-06-2011

oh yeah remove her true damage, make tumble without cd so she can use it only once per game and change her ult so she doesnt get stealth but becomes visible to the enemy team no matter where she is!
cause squishy champions with good damage are so op and vayne is the first one ever made, before her I've never seen squishy carries!
NEEEERF!

when I read these comments, I ask myself am I playing the same game as those "nerf this, nerf that" kids. can't believe people still believe she needs a nerf. u guys can't be serious.

P.S. nerf turrets they are so op omg, they kill me 1v1 all the time!

Yanahma

14-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robilad View Post
oh yeah remove her true damage, make tumble without cd so she can use it only once per game and change her ult so she doesnt get stealth but becomes visible to the enemy team no matter where she is!
cause squishy champions with good damage are so op and vayne is the first one ever made, before her I've never seen squishy carries!
NEEEERF!

when I read these comments, I ask myself am I playing the same game as those "nerf this, nerf that" kids. can't believe people still believe she needs a nerf. u guys can't be serious.

P.S. nerf turrets they are so op omg, they kill me 1v1 all the time!
and I hate seeing people like you who think that Riot are the masters of balance and can do no wrong. Blizzard are still balancing Starcraft, and that game is over 10 years old, so what makes you so sure that Riot can perfectly balance a champion in less than a month, and a game with 77 champions in under a couple of years?

I'll admit, they do a great job of it, but going onto every "X is OP" and saying stuff like 'LOL NO CHAMPION IS OP THIS GAME IS PERFECTLY BALANCED THEY NEVER NEED TO PATCH IT AGAIN' is just BS.

Vayne is a little on the strong side when compared to other ranged damage dealers. No, we aren't saying she can go 1v5 and win, and we aren't saying that she has no weakness and can insta-kill tanks or any other ****. She is simply a little bit strong.

and no, her squishiness doesn't make up for it, because she is as squishy as every other ranged champion, and has more escape mechanics than half of them. I mean, look at Twitch. Can you honestly say that Twitch and Vayne are balanced and equal to each other? No, because one is clearly better than the other.

Czullo

14-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseGold View Post
Seriously, vayne's getting nerfed again ? Why is that, she's just good the way she is now, she'll be useless if you nerf her bonus damage on each spell.
any link or somethink ?

Uldï

14-06-2011

I think they could give her tumble a cooldown longer than her invisibilty I mean imagine an Eve that could attack and use skills without breaking her invisibilty how op would that be?