1 vs 1 map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neowolfx

30-05-2010

Hi all.
Can activate the 1vs1 map come with the training to play?
Thanks

LuddeInk

30-05-2010

In english pl0x.

Majestic Unicorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-05-2010

can grass attack evelynns?

talsworthy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-05-2010

It's fairly easy to work out! The OP would like the training map to be a standard 1v1 Map in game. Not a bad request IMHO.

Battlecruiser

30-05-2010

It's a bad request, this game isn't built around 1v1. It's designed to be a team game, just like DotA and HoN. 1v1 would be a waste of playerbase, as we'd get around 30% people queueing 1v1, while 5v5 and 3v3 queues are longer.

1v1 would make pretty much 90% of champions useless, would give you games that last 10 mins, because that map lacks any neutral creeps, any design on balance (gold, creepstrenght, exp rate).

ZealD

30-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlecruiser View Post
It's a bad request, this game isn't built around 1v1. It's designed to be a team game, just like DotA and HoN. 1v1 would be a waste of playerbase, as we'd get around 30% people queueing 1v1, while 5v5 and 3v3 queues are longer.

1v1 would make pretty much 90% of champions useless, would give you games that last 10 mins, because that map lacks any neutral creeps, any design on balance (gold, creepstrenght, exp rate).
How is it a bad request when a lot of people want / like to play 1v1? I for one would love to play 1v1, and it would also be great for tournaments and ranked 1v1 play. Some people like 5v5, some like 3v3, and some would like 1v1. I fail to see where the "bad request" comes in just because you didn't like the idea...

BulletGuru

30-05-2010

The most people, who want to play 1v1 don't realize, that there are more chars than the hero killers. If I play a tank sometimes someone says that my stats shows that im a noob (ratio about 1:1,2:3). Mainly said by nukers or assassins o_O.

Ok, when they want to play 1v1, y not? But i think they shouldn't get IP/EXP for it.

The cLyde

08-02-2012

bump

Platypus98

08-02-2012

you know that map at the tutorial when u were lv 1?i think that's what he is talking about