Runes FAQ

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuhayabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Never mentioned crit chance on spin... there is no crit at all in char profile.

Says 0%... should be 11%, not discussing spells/abilities/auto attack..... just char profile %'s (and yes auto attack never crits, so it's not just a display error).

And no i didn't make a mistake in rune page selection/saving (eg: enter game with yi - 11% enter with garen/thyndre - 0%, without making any changes).

Hbl4kuH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-09-2010

About Runes, i think producers must add in-game tips about runes. For example- runes specialized in def are cheaper when it advance you exacly in defence =)

ComCitCat

25-10-2010

I have got nearly the same problem as Katsuhayabi.
I reached lvl 20 and buyed some Runes, then equipped them on the first and later even on the second runepage. Just in case i chose the wrong page at the beginning. But when i look at my char in game where is no further improvement to my attackspeed than from masteries. Around 2% from 3 points in my masteries, but the 10% from my runepage dont show. The same is with walkingspeed and magicresist. I have 2 essences giving 3% runspeed. But my speed at the beginning is 300 and nothing more.

What may that be?

ogulkoker

31-10-2010

here is written, there are 3 slots for purple runes, but i can't find them :S :S

SDMarukokun

31-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogulkoker View Post
here is written, there are 3 slots for purple runes, but i can't find them :S :S
They only really become visible when you hit level 10/20/30...
If you look carefully at your runepage, you can see 3 circle-like shapes with spikes
in the background. That's where the purple slots will appear.

Maximusz

10-11-2010

[QUOTE=Limey Man;3136]On the runebook section, you should find a button that says: 'Combiner'. Not sure where you find it on the page, but I think you'll see it.[/QUO

check you profile - runes

fr3akBG

14-11-2010

I have a question, I have bought 3x mark of furor runes, 1x seal of furor, 1x glyphs of furor and 1x quintessences of furor which totally according to the rune page statistics should give me 9.7% critical damage. But the thing is when i start a game in the character statistics it shows only 2% and I think I can make a difference between 2% and 10%. Pls help

Sephirotica

15-11-2010

Critical damage or critical chance?

What you are seeing is the 2% crit chance you pick up in masteries. Critical damage is not shown however it works, it increases damage you do with crits (duuuuuh :P )

SDMarukokun

15-11-2010

Malice is crit chance .
If I look at http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Runes ,
they made crit chance/damage pretty bad at anything but marks:
devide by more than 2 to get from marks to seals/glyphs,
multiply by just 2 for quints, while most of the runes for other stats
have much better dividers/multipliers from the primary rune type...

Looking at fr3akBG's profile:
max crit chance I see listed in the match history: 2 (masteries) + 1.3 (runes) + 20 (Infinity Edge) = 23.3%
max crit damage: 100 (normal attack) + 100 (standard for crits) + 50 (Infinity Edge bonus) + 11 (runes) = crit damage is 261% of normal attack damage
(if crit calculations are indeed additive)

fr3akBG

15-11-2010

tnx I understand now

12345678 ... 13