Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephirotica

06-06-2010

Click on the picture bellow for larger view.

Untitled.jpg

Publius

06-08-2010

New player here (level 3) with a suggestion.

Could you please add the FAQ that you buy runes from the store using either Riot points or Influence points? Also that you don't 'unlock' runes in the sense that if you want a second one of the same type you must buy another from the store.

This was not immediately obvious to me and I found no mention of it in any of the many guides I have read over the last couple of days.

--------------------

Also does anyone have a link to what the Primary, Secondary and Tertiary runes are for each level of Rune?

Sephirotica

06-09-2010

Quote:
Publius:
you buy runes from the store using either Riot points or Influence points?
You buy them using IP, and only IP as Riot has stated that they will not sell power (runes) for real money (RP).
Quote:
Also does anyone have a link to what the Primary, Secondary and Tertiary runes are for each level of Rune?
For level of the rune? If you mean Tier than theyre always same. Tier 1 crit, red is primary, yellow is secondary, blue is tertiary. Tier 2 is the same only they give slightly increased values.

If you are looking for a list as to what rune stats are prim/sec/ter on each collor i must say i dont have any spreadsheet with that info.

The Shadow Death

06-14-2010

Nice thing, never noticed that different colors give more/less same stats..

Linander

06-15-2010

I want to sell my runes, I bought the wrong ones, and I know that I have no use for them...

Sephirotica

06-15-2010

There is no way to sell your runes nor to get refund for wrong bought runes. Best you can do is waste them into combiner hoping that you will get something that you can use. Tho, use it at your own risk, runes destroyed cannot be restored and results of combiner are random.

Salmin

06-21-2010

i have a rune question..

If i have 30% crit dmg on red
will i do more dmg then if i have 25% crit and 10armor penetration?

So the question is, does your crit get dmg reduction from armor?

Sephirotica

06-25-2010

Crit is auto attack.
Auto attack gets reduced by armor.

As far as your question goes (numbers thing) i cant say at the moment since it depends on ammount of armor that your enemy has, your total damage etc etc.

cHabbe

06-29-2010

Im having trouble with the combiner, i have some T2 runes of the same stats and all, but when i put one of those in my combiner the other runes fade way, but when i draw the rune out, the other ones comes back in my bookself to the left in my screen? I've tried with every colour, Glyphs, Seals, Marks. Dosen't work with any of em'

Best regards: cHabbe

Sephirotica

06-30-2010

Oooook, must say i cant, for the life of me understand what are you saying.

When you put 1 rune into combiner all other runes disapear?
That simply doesnt make sense.

Are you sure you arent "minimizing" rune "shelf"?
Are you sure all runes are of the same tier?
First things that come to my mind.