Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shrek4life

23-07-2014

Can you suggest any amzing junglers, ive taken a likeing to xin, and are there anymore like him

CloppyFawk

23-07-2014

Pantheon comes to mind. Strong jungler, strong early game, falls off a bit lategame just like xin zhao.

HitmanAbsoLucian

23-07-2014

Vi is really good and fun to play.
Also you can try Wukong.

AeonsLegend

24-07-2014

Vi is my favorite champ so I'm biased. Easy ganks with her too. The pro's play Lee sin, Elise and Evelynn mostly, but there's others that can work well depending on what you like. Shyvana is a strong jungler and I've seen Kha Zix, Skarner and Rengar as well. Some AP mid champs like Diana are surprisingly good junglers.

Thing is, any champ with a good engage and/or some sort of cc while also being mobile can work, but it is important that they can clear jungle camps quickly as well. The faster you move around the map and the faster you can clear camps the stronger you become quickly and the more ganks you can pull off.

Rhinta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-07-2014

tbh play lee sin, he makes so much fun and is really good

BloodPirate

24-07-2014

I've heard that Kha'zix is a bit dead now because his Q was nerfed so hard. Rengar is definitely strong, gets banned a lot though.

I'd suggest Elise even though shes not like xin, shes really fun and pretty strong (although apparently getting nerfed on range soon). Eve is good too, and I just tried Skarner, he can be a bit of a beast .

If I'm talking out of my ass, please do say, I'm quite new to the game too.

BloodPirate

24-07-2014

Oh and Jarvan is supposed to be good but can be mana hungry.

Yogolo

31-07-2014

No matter how many times you fail with his combo, or even got his AS slow nerf (4.13)

Play Lee Sin and train yourself while having fun. He's really good jungler if you know what you're doing. He's a gamechanger and really powerfull at counter jungle, I recommend you him.