I found the fastest way to level 30 !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS18703be48c37ae

12-06-2011

Basically the fastest way to level 30 is to just go and make custom games.

The custom game is just a 1 vs 1 vs a bot I believe you can do it on 3 vs 3 and also on 5 vs 5 I thought 3 vs 3 was faster but not sure.

You will play a champion like yi , nasus , xin or a champion that haves some kind of ability to increase attack speed so you can push down towers easier.

This is statistically the best way to level 30 because I have never seen anybody have a winrate over 75% in normal games ( which would make normal games faster way ) . In general the winrate of even 1800 ELO players is around 48-56% ( depending on certain factors like if they queue'd from start with level 30 players or if they just got owned when they just played the game , a lot of factors determine it ) .

So yeah go 1 vs 1 3 hours a day vs bots . Then you can do normal games to even increase the EXP output futher.

You probably can even make a bot and run it 3 hours a day just to receive the maximum EXP and IP . I believe a bot that will attack towers when 2 + minion get attacked isn't terribly hard to create.

randomnoob1337

12-06-2011

but where is the fun?

FrostXian

12-06-2011

So you can play a game while not playing a game.

Here's a better idea, don't play.

RoastPork

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnoob1337 View Post
but where is the fun?
The fun is making a bot program to play the game for him?? o_O

KimichiLord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

you are wrong
the fastest is custom 2 v 2 AI
pick mundo and master yi
quickly push 1 line
use XP Boosts day and wins

At0mAx

12-06-2011

Ohai newbies in ranked

Lord Ballsack

12-06-2011

Better just play normal games so you can practice versus real enemies and have fun at the same time..

Samurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

how much exp u gain in 7games per day? xD
u do 11min games? or u afk for 1hour every time?

Jallaman3000

12-06-2011

The lvl system is there for a reason. You're supposed to learn the game slowly with more and more factors coming in to the game as you progress (runes, mastries).
If you remove the learning period you pretty much made yourself an easy target for a very long time at lvl 30 because you don't have the basic experience others have.
Or if you smurf then getting to lvl 30 will be fast anyways so the point is rather worthless

Yanahma

12-06-2011

Then once you reach level 30 with no experience in real games, ruin ranked games for everyone!! Yay!