Best way to make money?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4walker

27-07-2010

New op camp ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiUgrEWRx6M )+ nerf old op champ = profit with new camp until nerf + next op camp. => $$$$$$

prOp kestrelBB2

27-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4walker View Post
New op camp ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiUgrEWRx6M )+ nerf old op champ = profit with new camp until nerf + next op camp. => $$$$$$
I dont think they will profit much from the camps ingame atm, since i dont see how anybody could pay real money for them :S

jowl

27-07-2010

I dont really think that they get big money in selling champions. The money is in skins and maybe runes.

Stoertebeker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-07-2010

haha this is absolutely the same what i thought when i read the patch notes.
Now where everyone has Xin'Zhao and he's in every game i play he gets nerfed, so that people gonna buy the new one!

Buy hey, thats how making money works!

/EDIT:
runes cant be bought with money, just with IP.

D4walker

27-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowl View Post
I dont really think that they get big money in selling champions. The money is in skins and maybe runes.
You cant buy runes from RP only from IP. You can buy an IP boost but thats all.
6,5k for nearly every new camp? Thats like 30 games+. Some people spend money for champs trust me.

xedric

27-07-2010

Im happy if Riot is makin money. Means I can continue to play this awesome game.

Not that I think that origianl poster is correct. All new champs arent OP. Vlad will be tough in the right hands. Lots of noobs will still feed regardless of what champ they play....

xedric

27-07-2010

Im happy if Riot is makin money. Means I can continue to play this awesome game.

Not that I think that origianl poster is correct. All new champs arent OP. Vlad will be tough in the right hands. Lots of noobs will still feed regardless of what champ they play....

xPhenomen

Banned

28-07-2010

Vlad isnt OP at all.
HotshotGG just did 1\11 with him.
His damage is extremely low.
He has no CC at all.
His role in team still undefined.

harvesterFsalads

28-07-2010

lol - I said same thing as question in other threads.. new champ= OP= > everyone buys it
then nerf before new OP champion.
Obvious profit is obvious

D1am0ndback

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-07-2010

You and dozens of others. But you're missing one thing - so far Xin is the only champ that was OP when he came out since Shen.

You can't really say they give out OP champs if one turns out to be OP.