Solo Queue 5v5 Low ELO Champion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

J1M5T3R

09-06-2011

Solo Queue 5v5 Low ELO Champion Tier List (1100 and Below)

Updated June 9th 2011

This is MY opinion solely and does not reflect any other player opinion on low level play. It's for you to read and discuss for your enjoyment and possibly benefit from.

Unlike a normal tier lists this is geared towards low ELO players. I will place champions according to how easily they can be implemented in game and how effective they are at a lower skill levels. This list is NOT designed for noob bashers!

- e.g. Nidalee - An incredibly strong champion banned frequently in high ELO and tournament play. She has high burst damage, good escape, support and utility but I will label her as tier 4 because she needs accuracy with her skill shot, heal requires a support mentality and her ultimate transforms the champion into a completely different role! etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tier 1: Amumu - Dr. Mundo - Cho'Gath - Malphite - Malzahar - Mordekaiser - Nocturne - Nunu - Singed - Sona - Tryndamere - Vladimir - Warwick

Tier 2: Irelia - Akali - Alistar - Annie - Fiddlesticks - Garen- Gragas - Heimerdinger - Jarvan IV - Jax - Karthus - Kassadin - LeBlanc - Maokai - Miss Fortune - Nasus - Rammus - Renekton - Rumble - Ryze - Taric - Trundle - Udyr - Xin Zhao - Zilean

Tier 3: Anivia - Blitzcrank - Brand - Galio - Janna - Karma - Kennen - Morgana - Olaf - Pantheon - Poppy - Shen - Sion - Soraka - Swain - Teemo - Twisted Fate - Twitch - Urgot - Vayne - Veigar

Tier 4: Ashe - Caitlyn - Cassiopeia - Corki - Evelynn - Ezreal - Gangplank - Katarina - Kayle - Kog'Maw - Lee Sin - Lux - Master Yi - Nidalee - Shaco - Sivir - Tristana

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tier 1: These champs are considered to be pick up and play or pub stompers that require a fairly low amount of experience to be affective they can also be most forgiving. Primarily they use few skill shots, require a low amount of team coordination and high amount of solo power.

Tier 2: These champions are barely under tier 1 only requiring slightly more experience and knowledge of the game.

Tier 3: Here are champs which although may prove themselves time and time again in high ELO fair less well in lower ranked games. These champs require more game experience to be more effective.

Tier 4: Champions that I see time and time again fail in low ELO, these champions are hard to master, NOT bad champions.

I have written this tier list assuming that readers know what a tier list is and how to interpret one. Please leave comments to help me make this a better list!!!!

This is first draught so VERY Rough will be updated frequently.

Hirazo

09-06-2011

You're not the one that have wrote this Tier list, should give credit to that dude.

AetherAngel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

I don't agree with trynda at tier 1 and ashe/cait tier 4.
Other than that, is looks like what I usually see in pubstomp games

buttros

09-06-2011

Low Elo Pub stompers are:

All tanks
All tanky dps
All AOE mages (Anivia, Malz, Annie, Kata, Vlad)
Assassins when snowballing early (Eve, Kass, Akali, Noc)

Ashe is surely trash tier in low elo, as most of the ad carries. But that's just my observation.

Setharias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-06-2011

Okay and how Low must your ELO be?
1000-0???
this list is garbage...sry but its just garbage...fiddle is higher then Irelia??? wow l2p srsly

axantric

09-06-2011

Shoulden't TF be higher up? So easy to pick off people running away etc with his ult. Just stack up some items and he can backdoor all day.

th0ms

09-06-2011

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-e9d24c93...b2dc9e122c79ac

is pretty much what i have to say..

KungFuMilf

09-06-2011

eve in tier 4? evelynn is the best pubstomper in low elo, most ppl there haven't heard of wards, especially not the pink ones

Filteria

09-06-2011

lol. This isn't even a tier list. This is just a reflection of how hard the champions are. Dr. Mundo? Malphite? Garen? What the ****?

As for tier 4: I play Cassiopeia as my main AP carry, and I'm only at about 1000 Elo, and I never really do badly with her (not the champ itself, but some games I'll not be very good because of bad decisions), so your list just reflects upon how bad players are with each champion, not which ones are better to "pubstomb" with.
I've also played Swain almost all of last week (because he was free), although only in normal games, and I could carry games with him like a mother****er. He's not hard to use, and is very, very, very strong. I don't understand how you can place him so low. We had a Lux who left/DC'ed at level 4, and we managed to win, because I ended up having a score of 16/0/8.

And if you're talking about very low Elo... Brand, Evelynn, Katarina, Kog'Maw, Vayne and Veigar are all near the bottom, yet they're some of the scariest to go up against (at my rating at least).

Jubka

09-06-2011

Tristana in tier 4 :S
Would have expected her in tier 1 or 2.
Awesome champ, but many people suck with her :/