Teemo OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jimdeigger

08-06-2011

I'm not seeing really anything about this anywhere. Am I blind? Have I just not looked very hard?

Teemo is the single most wildly OP character in the entire game. He totally dominates... at everything.
Fast as hell. Stealth. Stealth mines. Attack speed. Venomous. Takes dmg like a champ. Deals dmg like an H-bomb.

Is there any reason he isn't OP..... at all? Even if he didn't have stealth and stealth traps he'd be a pretty reasonable char to play...

I must be wrong, tell me why I'm wrong, please. I hate that guy so much.

NaosXp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

I wish I had seen the game you must have just played to be so angry about Teemo...lol
You must have ran through shrooms constantly.

WTB Reply.

also, he's been nerfed enough.. thats why you haven't seen any 'Teemo OP' threads lately.

Creepzor

08-06-2011

you gotta be kidding me?
teemo isnt OP, but YOU need to be more aware of him. he's made to ambush.

jimdeigger

08-06-2011

lol, no i didn't just play. I've only been playing a week or so, and I am on forums coz of EU downtime. I''ve been wanting to ask this for days though, so, perfect time.

Going against Teemo in lane is just soooo expensive, you gotta have healthpots, you just do, if you can;t sacrafice some HP every now and then your just not going to get anything done.
And the "X" elixir shuts down the stealth problem, but its 400G every time you go down.

and of course, all of that is just so you can stay alive against him! you haven't even started winning yet...

Torosh

08-06-2011

Teemo is dependant on the player. If the player have no clue the teemo will just "be there" and get killed all the time. If the Teemo player however is really good, he can indeed dominate a game. Then again I think Teemo is quite hard to play perfectly.

jimdeigger

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torosh View Post
Teemo is dependant on the player. If the player have no clue the teemo will just "be there" and get killed all the time. If the Teemo player however is really good, he can indeed dominate a game. Then again I think Teemo is quite hard to play perfectly.
of course if the summoner is clueless, sure. i've had a few games where the summoner of teemo was derpy and he was no problem. But it seems someone doesn't have the be particularly good to just totally shutdown the game with him. I spose what grins my gears about him is the ammount of damage he can take. For a tiny, stealthy, speedy, high dps champ... he really shouldnt be able to stand there on 1/3 health and beat anyone in a 1on1 when your on 100%. Just makes me think.... everyone just play teemo then?

Torosh

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimenki View Post
of course if the summoner is clueless, sure. i've had a few games where the summoner of teemo was derpy and he was no problem. But it seems someone doesn't have the be particularly good to just totally shutdown the game with him. I spose what grins my gears about him is the ammount of damage he can take. For a tiny, stealthy, speedy, high dps champ... he really shouldnt be able to stand there on 1/3 health and beat anyone in a 1on1 when your on 100%. Just makes me think.... everyone just play teemo then?
If he is attackspeed Teemo that is fed, he can burst someone down in 1v1 before their Blind from his Q is gone Which means if its an AD champ, example: Master Yi, he can kill the mastery while hes blinded and unable to hurt the Teemo.

RootsRockRiot

08-06-2011

wait... teemo can 1vs1 anybody on 100% while having 30%hp himself? I want to see that ^^

teemo has been regarded a very situational champ for quite a long time and has been nerfed even more.
he's "ok", but far from being OP.

Yanahma

08-06-2011

Teemo verges on underpowered right now. So many nerfs to him make him incredibly situational. The free warding is invaluable, but he doesn't deal nearly as much damage as other champs late game, not unless you build him like an AD carry or something (and even then he has a smaller range). A good pusher and a great ulti, but depending on the situation he can be rendered completely useless.

You say you've only been playing a week, so I'm going to go ahead and say that your arguement is invalid and that you really should play more before complaining. Judging by how little you have played I'm amazed Teemo was the champion that stuck out in your mind as OP. Usually its the Trynda, Xin and Morde story.

Esthaniel

09-06-2011

Lately I see ALOT of Teemos destroying teams. And I observed the most of them (the teemo players) played more bad than anything else.
I dont know, maybe the teemos just got enemies that were even worse all the time.