Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Addiction to League of legends <3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ßlank

06-07-2011

Hello guys I'm addicted to League of legends . I playing it about 10 + months without big break. Every day morning begins turn on pc then go to League of legends website read news after it I play minimum 7 h per day . So how about your addiction to League of legends? How it begun ? How long it is ? Sorry for bad English grammar.

therealnesrilaS

06-07-2011

wow... thats sad man.

DrGordonfreemãn

06-07-2011

Im not addicted.
Ha! Ha!

Go for a walk in the park. Something something dark side something something...

VTbSCxeASmx1RT

06-07-2011

7 hours? I play at least 12 the rest i eat and sleep.

Mex Rippa

06-07-2011

Quote:
Ramza23:
7 hours? I play at least 12

seconded
I have no job, no school
I played all through the night and I don't plan on quitting before 2 AM tomorrow

ßlank

06-07-2011

Quote:
Ramza23:
7 hours? I play at least 12 the rest i eat and sleep.

7 hours is minimum for me my record playing LOL is 12 hours that was soooooooooo sick . Best day in my life )

Xipotec

06-07-2011

Quote:
CopRy:
Hello guys I'm addicted to League of legends . I playing it about 10 + months without big break. Every day morning begins turn on pc then go to League of legends website read news after it I play minimum 7 h per day . So how about your addiction to League of legends? How it begun ? How long it is ? Sorry for bad English grammar.

Give your password to someone you trust. Tell them to give it to you one day a week or so.

GANK MY LANE NOW

06-07-2011

Quote:
Xipotec:
Give your password to someone you trust. Tell them to give it to you one day a week or so.

He will probably rages and use a new account

ßlank

06-07-2011

Quote:
Xipotec:

Dude u don't understand. I love playing LOL why should i give a pass to someone ? I know that there is more people who love's LOL . So I was asking how much u are addicted . Not how to don't be addicted ...

VTbSCxeASmx1RT

06-08-2011

Quote:
Amoncaco:
seconded
I have no job, no school
I played all through the night and I don't plan on quitting before 2 AM tomorrow

Yeah that's what i do alot. I wake up somewhere in evening and play till next morning/noon.