Addiction to League of legends <3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

├člank

08-06-2011

Hello guys I'm addicted to League of legends . I playing it about 10 + months without big break. Every day morning begins turn on pc then go to League of legends website read news after it I play minimum 7 h per day . So how about your addiction to League of legends? How it begun ? How long it is ? Sorry for bad English grammar.

therealnesrilaS

08-06-2011

wow... thats sad man.

DrGordonfreemŃn

08-06-2011

Im not addicted.
Ha! Ha!

Go for a walk in the park. Something something dark side something something...

VTbSCxeASmx1RT

08-06-2011

7 hours? I play at least 12 the rest i eat and sleep.

Mex Rippa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza23 View Post
7 hours? I play at least 12
seconded
I have no job, no school
I played all through the night and I don't plan on quitting before 2 AM tomorrow

├člank

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza23 View Post
7 hours? I play at least 12 the rest i eat and sleep.
7 hours is minimum for me my record playing LOL is 12 hours that was soooooooooo sick . Best day in my life )

Xipotec

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopRy View Post
Hello guys I'm addicted to League of legends . I playing it about 10 + months without big break. Every day morning begins turn on pc then go to League of legends website read news after it I play minimum 7 h per day . So how about your addiction to League of legends? How it begun ? How long it is ? Sorry for bad English grammar.
Give your password to someone you trust. Tell them to give it to you one day a week or so.

GANK MY LANE NOW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xipotec View Post
Give your password to someone you trust. Tell them to give it to you one day a week or so.
He will probably rages and use a new account

├člank

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xipotec View Post
Dude u don't understand. I love playing LOL why should i give a pass to someone ? I know that there is more people who love's LOL . So I was asking how much u are addicted . Not how to don't be addicted ...

VTbSCxeASmx1RT

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoncaco View Post
seconded
I have no job, no school
I played all through the night and I don't plan on quitting before 2 AM tomorrow
Yeah that's what i do alot. I wake up somewhere in evening and play till next morning/noon.