Sheen and Triforce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xemnab

05-06-2011

I never really tested this but does the sheen proc more dmg than the triforce proc?
Because the description of sheen says +100%dmg but the triforce description says 150% of your base dmg what would be 2x dmg vs 1.5x dmg what would not make any sense since the triforce proc should be higher as the most expensive item of the game

astralfoome

05-06-2011

on cast, your next attack deals bonus damage equal to 150% of your base attack.
Hope you understand it from this

Sick0o0o0

05-06-2011

I would not bother if i'm honest. Before his nurf i would say it may be worth a go as his damage early game was very good however not so much any more. If you wanted a very unusual build that happens to work but only when farmed i would try AP shen and pick up a litchbain as that deals 100% AP in damage. Alongside doing more damage with your Q skill it gives your shield more HP and also your ulti is more beneficial but does make shen himself very squishy.

Hope this helped.

AP build would be something along the lines off Boots of your choice, Rod of ages, Litch bain, Deathcap, then more tank items or more AP dependant on how well your surviving.

Merriar

05-06-2011

Quote:
I would not bother if i'm honest. Before his nurf i would say it may be worth a go as his damage early game was very good however not so much any more. If you wanted a very unusual build that happens to work but only when farmed i would try AP shen and pick up a litchbain as that deals 100% AP in damage. Alongside doing more damage with your Q skill it gives your shield more HP and also your ulti is more beneficial but does make shen himself very squishy.

Hope this helped.

AP build would be something along the lines off Boots of your choice, Rod of ages, Litch bain, Deathcap, then more tank items or more AP dependant on how well your surviving.
? Did you even read what he wrote? XD

Btw sheen add 100 % of basic dmg to your next attack too (Just like triforce but tri adds 150 %), but it is not written in description.

Disketa

05-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick0o0o0 View Post

Hope this helped.

He wrote sheen, not Shen. However, building Shen with AP items, that would be a waste for his tanking potential.

LumpySpaceQueen

05-06-2011

I thought If you had 300 damage after using a spell you would hit for 600(not calculating armor)

DivineEvil

05-06-2011

Sheen adds 100% of you basic damage, total 200% base attack damage.
Trinity Force adds 150% of your basic damage, total 250% base attack damage.

Both doesn't count for critical strike damage increase or any magic damage granted by items/abilities and doesn't increase physical damage abilities power.