Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL not launching after pressing "Play"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raelòl

06-02-2011

Hi,

the title pretty much says all, when I press the "Play" button on the launcher screen, the launcher shuts down as usually but LoL doesn't launch. Most of the times nothing happens at all like I never executed a command on my pc and sometimes my pc freezes for a few seconds.
Anyone knows what to do?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: This first occured after installing the Orianna patch.

Jagged

06-02-2011

I have the same problem, just installed the Orianna patch and the game wont launch.

Niga

06-03-2011

i have same problem...

Inmaculate

06-22-2011

I also experience the same problem now. Does not seem that riot have helped here, have you guys found a way to solve it?

Cheers

Royick

06-22-2011

I had this problem and used the launcher repair found at the options before you press play which seemed to fix the problem as im now playing, hope it helps!