4 Win IP Boost

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

02-06-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Due to issues encountered over the last week we are giving every player who has logged into League of Legends on the European Platform within the last 7 days a 4Win IP Boost.

We want to assure everyone that we take any impact to your game experience very seriously. Here at Riot we never view any unscheduled downtime as desirable and we’re constantly working to improve your experience. League of Legends continues to grow at a rate beyond what we ever imagined and this brings challenges that we want to face down permanently.

It’s our goal to provide an experience in Europe that is not only stable in the short term but for years to come. As always we want to thank you for your patience as we move towards this.

With regards to the 4Win IP Boosts it's possible they will be received today, however there may be a slight delay on their delivery and we expect the rollout to be complete within 3-5 days. If you have any questions about these be sure to ask in this thread for visibility.

Insenia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-06-2011

thank you!

Dotfix

02-06-2011

Thank you Ymir and keep up the good work! =)

Mawerikas

02-06-2011

Finally Took them long enough
This community has NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!! -.- You can't take a frigin joke D:<

Dionysius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2011

weeee!

The last Petunia

02-06-2011

Great!

potato pls

02-06-2011

Fine -.- imabadperson!

Lifeban3

02-06-2011

Great thing to do.
But the updater just messed up my game so I have to reinstall the game before getting my four Wins. :>

FennecFox

02-06-2011

Thank you bro pal amigo dude man dude. I got the boosts already ****Yeah

CyberRage

02-06-2011

Cheers, although I feel kind of guilty for receiving all these rewards while it's a free game!

Riot is too nice.

12345 ... 10