Best Nuke/Carry of these?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferozi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

Hey, im a player who love to me carry or nuke'r ^^.. Played too much tank.. so gone try being the Nuke/carry.. I have my mind of these: Rumble/Lux/LeBlanc.. MABY Brand/Morde..

What do you think? ^^

I love being mid or soloing lane... ^^, My buds always jungle.

Love // Ferozi

BaBuJIoH87

Ferozi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

well... If you just gone make my ''mistakes'' right.. Then its just low.. ^^

Lepotec

01-06-2011

Rumble and Mordekaiser are bruisers. They both also need to get fed some kills early or they will become weak in late game.

LeBlanc has insane early game burst, but later she also fades unless she got fed.

Of the champions you mention I would probably go for Brand.

Coendou

01-06-2011

I would call for leblanc if you want solo target bursting, brand for multi target bursting

also, better then those two champs, consider annie, with the new update, she's not only a good mid gamer, but now snowballs on in end game with her new ratios, prob the best nuker here atm

Ferozi

01-06-2011

Hmm.. Both of you had good points.. But annie are woundreble imo.. And brand are hard to master, couse i tested him.. But maby should give it a go anyways ^^.

Wik Zhalifa

01-06-2011

Lux out of these, her spells are real Nukes the best early game nukes out of the three nuker, rumble is not a nuker, he is more of a dps, and I would say Brand and Leblanc are both same good both nice single target damage except brand he has some better AoE...

Eruner7

02-06-2011

it depends on you gameplay
What do you preffer, Long, Medium or Close Range damage dealing? (so take: Lux / Brand / LeBlanc)

Velveteen

03-06-2011

I'd say Lux, though if you end up carrying your team with her, your opponent is doing something wrong

Also Finales Funkeln makes mad tool not only for long-range poking or finishing but for killstealing aswell, and it really DOES feel great to take a last hit on Baron while you're enemy's at it

Sanvan

03-06-2011

lux is offensive support, not nuke. finally learn caracter classes pls.