Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Max number of Rune Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n0l0p

05-31-2011

Hi,
I recently came across the fact that I only have two runepages while all my teammates have three. They did not purchase additional runepages in the shop so i'm wondering why I have only two.

So what is the standart number of runepages at lvl 30 ? Did I miss any special event to get a page added or something?
(i want 3 rune pages too >.&lt

Mihkels

05-31-2011

Not sure but at some point people got a free page if they played in a certain timeframe. I aswell have a third page but i can't remeber exactly for what.

MerCkX

06-01-2011

its because youre friends play the game longer then you thee installed the game in a random month may and you in june and it was a offer in may for players who started and palyed in that month i got three apges but my friends who started to play when i played like three months got 2 pages thats why

MerCkX

06-01-2011

srry for bad english btw