66 wins 67 loses and counting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hekireky

25-07-2010

Level 20.Above average player.And yet I keep losing ALL THE TIME.Since so much losing dropped to such low elo , when Shen players pick Clarity and Shaco goes Fortify , Heal , I just can't comprehend the thought , how retarded people can get.There are like thousands of guides , explaining all the essentials you need to know in this game.Yet you want to go mid with Malphite , instead of Kathus.The only thing you want , is killing people , no matter if you win a 5v4 fight and the other one is raping the turrets and finishing inhibators.I'am sick and tired of seeing imbeciles around me.I mean , I always try my best , picking support characters like Zilean , Soraka or Taric or just go pure carry with Ezreal or Twitch.But this just fills the cup.On top of that , Riot just made ranked games level 30.Thanks.I think I am just ready to get myself Heimerdinger and tell my friends to pick Shaco and Xin Zhao to just try and carry the other two people.

P.S. I almost always wait for my team mates to pick they're characters and then pick either a tank if theres none or a support.

ShikiDriki

25-07-2010

Cool story, bro.
Do you think you're the only one who's suffering like this? There's no perfect game, if you truly wanna play with a good team, get 20 active friends.
The part about ranked games.... it was a good decision, because 60%+ of lvl 20 players suck ass ^^
Oh and usually even 3 people can't carry the game 'cuz the other 2 are beyond blind and deaf. But that's decided by luck!
Try enjoying the game even while losing, I'm trying to do the same :P

Cassandra Gemini

Banned

25-07-2010

buy Starcraft 2, it's all about 1v1

Majestic Unicorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-07-2010

Level 20, Above average. With more losses than wins.

This is a false statement buddy.

Hekireky

25-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assault View Post
Level 20, Above average. With more losses than wins.

This is a false statement buddy.
Do you think wins means - skill?Go back to gaming school if you haven't visited it yet.The only complain I have is how retarded the teams get , never having a knowledge of a champion they pick.

Vaelorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-07-2010

It is so funny how everyone regards themselves as an above average player

Moosar

25-07-2010

Around 100 wins, but I keep losing everything atm.

myself, I play 3v3 mostly in solo queue. Just out of curiosity - are most of my opponents groups or also solo players? I tend to think I only run into pre-arranged teams at the moment.

JakeLOOL

25-07-2010

I had 1:1 win/loss ratio until around 200+wins. You cant expect to win em' all when your still that inexperienced. 150 total played is nothing in this game. Even at 500+ played you still have alot to learn, or atleast I had.

Trashy

25-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra Gemini View Post
buy Starcraft 2, it's all about 1v1
Err. Not really.

SeanW

25-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekireky View Post
Do you think wins means - skill?Go back to gaming school if you haven't visited it yet.The only complain I have is how retarded the teams get , never having a knowledge of a champion they pick.
If you don't agree with the MM then arrange with some mates.

66wins and 67 losses is 'lower than average'.