Language

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowinwinter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-05-2011

I don`t know if it`s only me, but don`t you find it annoying when you have to review casses wich were written in other language except english ( ex: russian, french)
i had like 30% of casses like that, only in other language, and the funny part, after i figure out whats was it, i tried to use google translator but noo, it wasen`t correctly spelled >.<
do you guys find it annoying?

Fury Unicorn

30-08-2011

I'm french, I understand english, if people are french I speak french, if people r english i speak english of they r russian I speak english caus I don't speak rassian ... Why the language HAVE to be english ? just caus in england, u don't learn or u don't want learn french german or russian ??? we'll speak french, russian, german all the time and if u don't do an effort, won't do it again .... there is no more english than french, german or russian ... U can leanr french german russian ... u don't want caus u speak the language witch u can speak everywhere -.- we all pupil leanr english, spain, russian, german ... why u don't do it ?

Raijinsama18

05-09-2011

english is a worldwide language and not everyone understands russian, french like they understand english
i don't go around the game speaking portuguese to people who don't even speak portuguese isnt it?

NuKeRGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

lol, english is a worldwide language.. and in this game here in EUW, heres a lot of different languages, so, obviously u have to talk english, cuz almost everyone learns it.. how do a french guy talk with a portuguese guy if any of them can talk the others language? they use english
Im portuguese, and I always talk english in game.. russian? french? CHINESE? i talk with them english, and its done And if u know that, not everyone speaks ur language (french, portuguese, russian) so obviously in reports if u write any message, u HAVE to send it in english.. -.-