Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Language

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowinwinter

05-30-2011

I don`t know if it`s only me, but don`t you find it annoying when you have to review casses wich were written in other language except english ( ex: russian, french)
i had like 30% of casses like that, only in other language, and the funny part, after i figure out whats was it, i tried to use google translator but noo, it wasen`t correctly spelled >.<
do you guys find it annoying?

Fury Unicorn

08-30-2011

I'm french, I understand english, if people are french I speak french, if people r english i speak english of they r russian I speak english caus I don't speak rassian ... Why the language HAVE to be english ? just caus in england, u don't learn or u don't want learn french german or russian ??? we'll speak french, russian, german all the time and if u don't do an effort, won't do it again .... there is no more english than french, german or russian ... U can leanr french german russian ... u don't want caus u speak the language witch u can speak everywhere -.- we all pupil leanr english, spain, russian, german ... why u don't do it ?

Raijinsama18

09-05-2011

english is a worldwide language and not everyone understands russian, french like they understand english
i don't go around the game speaking portuguese to people who don't even speak portuguese isnt it?

NuKeRGG

09-05-2011

lol, english is a worldwide language.. and in this game here in EUW, heres a lot of different languages, so, obviously u have to talk english, cuz almost everyone learns it.. how do a french guy talk with a portuguese guy if any of them can talk the others language? they use english
Im portuguese, and I always talk english in game.. russian? french? CHINESE? i talk with them english, and its done And if u know that, not everyone speaks ur language (french, portuguese, russian) so obviously in reports if u write any message, u HAVE to send it in english.. -.-