How do you defeat Jarvan?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zolutek

29-05-2011

Hi.

In atleast 50 of the recent games I have been playing versus Jarvan.
How in hell do you counter this champion, what he does is building tanky and later doing INSANE damage. It's more or less impossible to kill him. Jarvan and Xin in the same team, it's a GG :<.

What champion counter Jarvan best?

Edit: Same thing with Katarina, a champion who does insane damage and is not that easy to kill since she build pure AP/health, because she needs no mana. Not easy to focus in TEAMFIGHTS since she jumps in the middle of everything, difficult to click on her.
Most of the time you have used your stuns.

Barbaard

29-05-2011

there toughter offtanks then jarvan
for instance udyr might be alot harder to kill with this bearstance/turtle stance
if you want to kill jarvan, just beat him to death
he fights it out close so any good melee will rip him apart
olaf/jax/sion etc

DarkFenix

29-05-2011

if jarvan is doing "INSANE" dmg then he is squishy, or u are squishy (u dont have any def items). i havent got any problems vs jarvan playing as offtank or suport.

if u have used all ur "interrupts" before a kat ultis then its ur own fault not her. having said that, save a interrupt, if she is w8ting for ur interrupt to ulti then she is gona w8 more.

Best of the 3

29-05-2011

Just because a champ does a lot of damage, doesn't mean they can counter him. Kat is a good example of a champ that will struggle against him because all he has to do is a knock up and your ulti is gone. Which probably accounts for half, if not more of your damage.

Just putting that out there. Personally I have little trouble against him with MF.

Primalrace

29-05-2011

Jarvan is very easy to counter. He is too predictable. He has no means to hunt you down. Don't go 1on1 when you think he is too strong. Run away and wait for your team to crush him.

HighRyzE

29-05-2011

how can u have trouble against him as mf? i always kite him around and when he ultis me i flash out and kill him, i dont see him as a strong champion, hes OK, hes either terribly squishy with hight damage or tanky with low dmg. his passive is what makes him strong...

Thor von Asgard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-05-2011

Jarvan at least is worse than Renekton and equal or worse than Irelia...

When playing against him he always gets mainly HP and I get the stuff my abilities scale with though his ****ing Q without AD items always outtdamages other abilities when they have the items they scale with.

In comparison to all these other offtanks Jarvan's base damages are too high..

Pariador

29-05-2011

Burst casters kill them quick

RootsRockRiot

29-05-2011

im my opinion jarvan is the strongest melee offtank atm due to his skillset. for countering him there's just focus fire from your team. don't 1v1 him because he either kills you or trolls himself over a wall with flag+lance.

Raidou Narukami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolutek View Post
Hi.
In atleast 50 of the recent games I have been playing versus Jarvan.
How in hell do you counter this champion, what he does is building tanky and later doing INSANE damage. It's more or less impossible to kill him. Jarvan and Xin in the same team, it's a GG :<
Heh? What? Are you the guy I played against and I 1v2'd you and I won? Here's a hint: Don't let Jarvan get 10 kills before the 20 minute mark...