Cho'Gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyward

29-05-2010

What do you think about Cho Gath ? Is he a good tank at mid-high elo ?

Antey

29-05-2010

one of the best tanks

J0rGe

29-05-2010

One of the Best Nukers. Going full tank is losing a part of Cho'Gath.

The Cow King

29-05-2010

He is awesome.

Cannibalisme

29-05-2010

One of the best. Good AP and Tank. best silence, 60% slow, good farmer and fun to play.

@ High ELO: Nope not that played. Reason: Shen.

KermZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-05-2010

He can be good! Good silence time + knock airborne can make the difference between life and death to your team. He has good hp thanks to its ulti and if your team is premade and will support you id say hes one of the best tanks if not the best considering from your teams point of view.
And if you build cho as ap tank its sure you more kills than deaths even if your team sucks. Can take some time to master but it sure is worth it!!!

HellPet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-05-2010

He's awesome to play with. I don't agree with Jorge though. Full tank with Cho'Gath is good actually.

Lord Dracosna

30-05-2010

Sorry but i think anyone who tanks with chogath is a complete fail. His ap ratios are delicious, meaning rupture, scream then ulti = death on anyone except sion. If your instagibbing from 1000 health downwards and ur melee is getting extra dmg since the spikes stack brilliantly with ap. If your not going Ap chogath then its just a waste

Cannibalisme

31-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracosna View Post
Sorry but i think anyone who tanks with chogath is a complete fail. His ap ratios are delicious, meaning rupture, scream then ulti = death on anyone except sion. If your instagibbing from 1000 health downwards and ur melee is getting extra dmg since the spikes stack brilliantly with ap. If your not going Ap chogath then its just a waste
sorry to tell you, but the best cho gaths in US and EU build him as a tank.

xPraetoriaNx

31-05-2010

Well I play Cho as AP also all the time (since I discovered how awesome is he). As someone mentioned above, he can instagib quite easily. Void Staff, Lich bane, win. I can "instantly" (well, within the time I can ue my 3 skills on someone) remove ~2k hp, plus due the spikes my basic attacks hits for 200+ also (even with 0 AD items). Now, with Lich bane that 200+ is around 400 for the first hit after my instagib attempt. Apart from certain easy mode / op heroes, nobody has a chance in 1v1 against cho in a fair fight (meaning that none of the participants of that 1v1 are fed or underpowered)