Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Irelia Op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LvI 1 Bulbasaur

05-28-2011

its now my 2nd game with irelia and i start out doing poor in early game but mid game and late game i started owning everyone. Last game i played 3v3 but it was 2v3 all the game, it was me as irelia and a panth. Late game we started owning jax, karma and nida. poeple QQ all the time saying that irelia is a cheat char is that true cause i dont see anything op with her anymore after the last patch where she got nerfed

HiddenOne

Recruiter

05-28-2011

yep, she is now balanced, i played her pre nerf and now and i feel the difference on her ult she still is strong

Kilseno

Recruiter

05-28-2011

I still find her pretty strong. She needs just trinity force to dish out ****load of damage - and she can be built tanky. She's got short cooldowns, nice cc, good healing/lifesteal and can't be cc'd for good. Such a perfect anticarry considering she can just burst their AD carry with spell combo and ignite.

Sazabi

05-28-2011

for me she became a pretty bad champ.
i bought her because you could be extremely versatile with your builds.
now she is just your usual ad tanky dps with triforce too good to miss.

GrroxRogue

05-28-2011

she was balanced before the latest nerf, it's just that NA has a hard on for QQing hardcore about "Irelia OP"

Asai Nana

05-28-2011

She isnt OP.
She is hero which costs 6300 IP and has solid stats/skills and even tho I saw so many horrible Irelia players that when some skilled player owns with her some carries, stuns tanks or dear god slows someone = kids are crying on forums for nerfs.

Captain Haggis

Recruiter

05-28-2011

She isn't OP, just people don't know her well enough yet to counter her.

ztrexx

05-28-2011

well you played 3v3 and the game is balanced around 5v5 so in 3v3 she can be op.

LvI 1 Bulbasaur

05-28-2011

so i use ghost and ignite as summoner spells what spells would you guys choose?

Dysfunkshion

05-28-2011

Quote:
LoeWeM:
so i use ghost and ignite as summoner spells what spells would you guys choose?

Flash/exhaust. I don't think Ghost is all that usefull on Irelia. She has cc reduction and she's pretty mobile.