Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support needs an ADC duoQ partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TurningTaylor

02-24-2015

I'm new to LoL but have been watching it fir a very long time. I'm an ex competitive CoD player who has been to LAN events so I have plenty of experience under my belt. Quite frankly playing solo q on ranked is so tedious. Due to me being a support I always get put with some numpty that is clueless on how to farm or literally cannot make an plays at all so it takes the fun out of it.

I'm looking for a duoQ partner who can ADC, is able to farm, make plays and genuinely isn't from outer space. I often play a lot of AP support champs like soraka&morg who are my mains. I feel as if with the right ADC by my side I have a lot of potential. As of now I am still doing my placement games but would still rather duoQ it. If youre interested add me with my IGN or post here.

IGN: TurningTaylor