Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i give up this game is outwright broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jackiro2

02-24-2015

they need to fix stuff like annie and lissandra and ahri and zed and rammus and swain for this game to be ****ing enjoyable

because this is all i go against in ranked and no matter how fed i become, how good i outplay them, how low they are they will still win the game because they are broken

this matchmaking is broken, this game and client is bugged as ****, community is broken, the champions are all broken at a point, the items are broken(like zhonyas, ****ing hate that item)

support is broken, they just dont care about you, riot doesnt care **** about you(community), doesnt matter all they want is money and when you realise youve spent over 200 euros and you get nothing besides your money stolen because what they offer is a **** broken glass of water you will be desperate like me

this game is unfun, iits mostly just camp x lane over and over again, while team gets mad at you because you cant even come to lane because the jungler already there, then you have ragequitters, trolls,flamers. probably after saying this riot mods will either delete this as they always do when someone makes a point or ill just get flamed at by community telling me to play better.

i dont get it how this game is still alive, unless its dying slowly and painfully, because this game is really unfun its just not like in season 2 where stuff was really balanced(even though it still had broken picks), but riot just had to introduce more and more champions(and still is), until they realise they have 500 broken champions and they dont do **** about it, these champs i mentioned are just examples(for those who dont think swain isnt overpowered, i already tried dozen of midlaners against him, i **** on him lane, deny him cs, he gets roa, comes into lane, oneshots me and after that i cant even get near him once he has his r plus he never loses mana and he just deals retarded damage whilst being tanky and outlifestealing everything cus thats swain boi)

im just waiting for heroes of storm this game is so boring

NorthernRedStar

02-24-2015

Yeah the game is incredibly unbalanced at the moment.

eSoXxe

02-24-2015

tl,dn: qqqqqqqq.qqqqqqqqq

jackiro2

02-24-2015

Quote:
NorthernRedStar:
Yeah the game is incredibly unbalanced at the moment.

the things is they couldve solved it by now and made this game fun like in season 2 but no, they just dont care, theyve become a sellout company, nowadays all you get is ur money stolen from them all they want from u is money, they dont give a **** about you.

like atleast in blizzard i pay my monthly subscription they send me lots of feedback and i can even call tem and they will solve my problems because they do care about their customers, now right now to riot, were just money.

plus their balancing team and rework team should get fired, every rework has gone to **** because it becomes incredibly op(havent seen one balanced rework so far) and they either stupidly nerf(even i agree that fizz nerf was too much when stuff like zed, nasus and ahri roam around) or stupidly buff(ahri????), or they just dont nerf at all(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)