Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What wrong with people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ButtBear

02-24-2015

Wikman: Report cassopia
jojod14: report cassio for fun
ButtBear: report for?
ButtBear: what?
jojod14: for fun
crisant5678: cassio nobody love u deal whit it
ButtBear: just say... on wich ground do you want to report me?
jojod14: because it's funny to report a poor cassio
ButtBear: there are non
jojod14: y
jojod14: there are none

From beginning of the game... they started against me. Telling me nobody loves me die and **** like that. I didn't even do anything. I asked our jungle for gank and he tells me i didn't deserve it and i had to **** of. Our top laner called me newb for no ss... i said: Xerath is in front of me what do you need me to ss. No answer on that but the other 3 where on our top laners side. All against me... why? Just why? Whats wrong with people.

I think those people deserve a perma ban. How is it possible that this can happen in a game. I coppied chat at the end and they admit they just report me for nothing. I expect to get a ban tomorrow... if this truly happens i don't care anymore about rito and i'll stop playing. I don't want to continue like this. Even enemy team chose there side cause 4 against one... who would you believe they said the where flaming?

Rotating Torso

02-24-2015

/mute all

ButtBear

02-24-2015

I did, but yeah... you just want to go afk when you see you're in a game with 4 man premade

eSoXxe

02-24-2015

when u are a mentally fragile person, stop using the internet.