Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zirax's problem in plat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zirax

02-24-2015

Hey every one im in plat v and i simply cant win Any game of my Own only have one friend to duo with and if i dont play with him my team feeds and make me lose is there Any Way to improve my own gameplay ??? And what do i do when my team feed.????? Zirax 123456789

bg 4 ebays

02-24-2015

you have to roam a lot, like a lot, like be in every single kill a lot to win, depending on the role you play I would ay pick things good at roaming and helping team like twisted fate ult and panth ult etc..

Superlativ

02-24-2015

this game is actually a ricidulous joke. and thats an objective opinion. the elo-system is as easy as it's stupid. the only way this game makes sense is playing premade 5on5. I had a big break in this game (I already know why again when I play this sh*t). Now I joined again. Got Silver III. Pumped up to Gold III pretty easy because I was able to carry my worthless, worthless teams. Since 2 days, they manage to match me with really, really dirty trash and now im Gold IV again, heading Gold V. And why? Because people engage, feed and farm like real Bronze. 75 % of this game is pure luck. You have to get matched with the right persons and THEY have to pick the champs they can play best. Only if this happens there is a chance. Many ppl be like " Whaaaat M8 you can carry till diamond easily duuuude " But those ppl should just realise in their little brains that the aim of the game shouldnt be to carry your team till you hit the league, the aim should be that everybody in the team is equal. And there would be possibilities to manage that. But riot simply gives a sh't because it's too complicated and they would actually have to invest instead of sucking the money for more and more and more skins etc.